Sign in to follow this  
KingN

Operation mercury

Well it's too late now like Avon was guessing. I've already made 7 of the 12 missions. And Malden island is not so dead looking place in my campaign as I've added streetlights with a small addon and also lots of civilian life to the missions. You know, the campaign is all about terrorism and not pure war so most of the missions will take place in middle of civilian habitat. I believe the campaign is going to be better that this Mercury one. smile_o.gif

K tried it now. And i have to say that you've done a really good job!! The cutscenes are really nice and the missions exciting. Maybe they were a bit hard (haven't played all of them yet, im on the take back the airport mission) and sometimes you had to walk pretty long distances but thats not really a big deal.

Anyway good job, im gonna try completing it later. And im looking forward to that malden campaign of yours.

smile_o.gif

I agree 100% with Speedy. It's a great campaign, the cutscenes follow wery well the story. So OFP comunity, put your helmet, take your weapons and download this campaign now tounge_o.gif

Can't seem to find the pilot in the rescue mission - May day.

Where can I spot him? Crawling around 2 hours long for now.

Coordinates sent in a PM to you, scottlee. smile_o.gif