Hours and hours are wasted testing mods that no longer work. Is there such a updated list here. If not it sorely needed. Just seems like there needs to be some standards in place a check in for mod authors ...something.

Here are in place with Steam.

Just got back into Arma 3 after a few years, well I can't really not doing my own server like I used to soo much is broken.

Standards would be nice if it works but a list wouldn't be easy even with crowdsourcing, the Multiplayer mod for 'RimWorld' being a good example.

What mods are broken ?

On 1/4/2024 at 5:56 PM, BruceALMIGHTYY said:

Is there such a updated list here.

Not for all mods but i have been compiling various subjects of mods for the past few years:

Go here and all the pinned threads at the top are just a few of the list for those subject of mods:

https://forums.bohemia.net/forums/forum/156-arma-3-addons-mods-complete/

Whether their all working or not depends, i just compiled the mods as they released, lists need to be updated again which i been meaning to do

but been busy with another project.

Ideally when looking at a mod, go to the mod page on steam, review the description, and read the comments,

if there is any indication there from either the author, or commenters that something is broke, their getting errors, mod not loading,

missing files, ect,. then that should give you an idea that you shouldn't download the mod and test it.

Of Course Gunter is here! Legend, I just started following you on YouTube. Thank you both for responding.

My MCC mod is broken, can't live without it. There is a glimmer of hope for an update, the author hinted on Christmas day he (might) update it.