Sign in to follow this  
Devil

Playstation 3 pictures

PCs are never going to surrender their crown, but consoles have their place in gaming.

and the Mighty 5 was it?

the what?

The mighty 5 were before your time, they were the great spammers of this board.

Consoles are getting increasingly popular because of there ease of use, just put in a disk and play. I wouldn't give up my PC for a console though biggrin_o.gif

RED

I bet the PS3 will take part in the next console war. The last one involved the PS2, the N64 and the Dreamcast, in which PS2 won.

The PS2 held the Dreamcast down while the N64 kicked its head in, then the PS2 twatted the N64 over when its back was turned.

Just shows you that those people from Sony are sneaky little bastards and it makes me wonder what underhanded tactics their PS3 will use...

tounge_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

[Gareth Gates must die]

I bet the PS3 will take part in the next console war. The last one involved the PS2, the N64 and the Dreamcast, in which PS2 won.

The PS2 held the Dreamcast down while the N64 kicked its head in, then the PS2 twatted the N64 over when its back was turned.

Just shows you that those people from Sony are sneaky little bastards and it makes me wonder what underhanded tactics their PS3 will use...

tounge_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

[Gareth Gates must die]

erm no N64 and dreamcast's opennents are the PSOne

PS2 is vs Xbox vs Gamecube

and PS3 will prolly be against Xbox 2

there is also a PSP Portable Playstation planned by Sony which should have game cartridges of the size of 1.8 gb that are gonna be called UMD , TFT Screen and many more cool features smile_o.gif, sony's opponent for the GBA SP and N-Gage

Wow 400 dollars for that smile_o.gif Soooo does it run patience? (NO IT DOESNT!). who would buy a computer that doesnt have patience on it?! sad_o.gif Tsk Tsk