Sign in to follow this  
KDog35

Collecting weapons in resist campaign

I'm not sure I understand this. I was told to collect everything you can in each mission. ...how do you do this? Most of the time, soldiers are carrying everything they can. I've thought of stealing urals and having everyone board, or placing weapons from dead guys in the urals and take off, but does that count going into the next mission? These resistance mission are much harder and I'm afraid maybe I didn't collect enough in the very beginning.

Anyway, can someone please fill me in on this...thanks

Ok, i played resistance campaign once, and that was with version 1.75 and the weapon colect thingy didnt work very well but i think it was fixed with version 1.85 or something. Just try the latest patch smile_o.gif .

I'm having similar trouble. I collected as many weapons as I could in the Scrap mission. I dumped them in a Ural and took the whole lot back to camp but they don't seem to be available anywhere in later missions.

When I get to the Hostages mission I don't have any access to the weapons I collected earlier - neither do my men.

Anyone know what's going on here?

I'm on version 1.91.

Sounds like an old resistance bug. All your stuff disapears. Never happened to me personally though. Just revert to the mission before the bug appeared and it should all be fine. In terms of collecting weapons. Fill Urals full of weapons and take em to the end point of the mission adn you'll get em. Dont bother too much with normal weapons try to obtain.

AT LEAST 6 RPG launchers and ALWAYS nick ammo for em.

About 3 Sniper rifles (Very useful partic later on)

Handguns. Good for when u wanna carry lots of RPG and not much ammo

Machine Guns

Grenade Launchers.

I only do it on a few missions. Crossroads, No turning back, ammo low, Hostages also Reckoning, all the ones where you start with trucks or trucks that are clearly placed there for you to collect ammo. I just shove absolutly everything into the trucks though, every last AK74, RPG, it satisfies me just seeing the hundreds of rifles you have collected over the missions

Ok then. Now I just finished the mission where you go to the airport and take out as many Hinds as possible. I'm just thinking, would if you arm your men with RPGs',(to kill the BMPs) sneak in and steal one of the choppers. There's lot's of infantry, but big deal. Just run North along the beach, then attack; take chopper. I wonder If the Hind will carry over to the next mission...? Any one ever try that?? Heck with destroying them, steal them!! rock.gif

I wonder If the Hind will carry over to the next mission...? Any one ever try that?? Heck with destroying them, steal them!!   rock.gif

Some guy tried that and it didn't work. You have to destroy every Hind for the mission to end. Too bad... would've been a great help, too... sad_o.gif

[Gareth Gates must die]

I think the only weapons you can keep in the campaign are the ones your men carry. in the middle of the campaign i had a steyr, Sa61, NVGs, Binocs, and RPG. my other men (and I managed to keep 8 of them alive) had almost the same equipment, except for two machinegunners and two medics with M21. sometimes I changed my equipment to mines, Sniper rifles, or SMGs. and sometimes I ordered my men to pack AA and throw away their RPGs because I had enough of them in my weapons stash. I think the only times you get some weapons without collecting them from dead soldiers is, after the scrap mission, and the contraband mission.

You get whatever missions are left in the "End zone" The zone u have to be when the mission ends with ur whole squad. This includes weapons in trucks. I DONT KNOW if it includes weapons on dead bodies. Sometimes u also get a boost because the yanks very nicely give you some weapons after James arrives.

never noticed that... I never needed to take weapons in a truck with me. well except for contraband. but those US weapons could have appeared because I managed to take that truck with me. this could have happened with the truck being empty in the "end zone", too.