Sign in to follow this  
LaPoi

2 cutscenes

I not sure if this belongs in here or in Trobbleshooting FAQ............

Anyway, in the cutscene before the downed pilot and Red Dawn mission, Guba and his assistant are invisible. Is this a glitch or is it supposed to be like that? confused.gif

Man Avon someone should really give you a damn award for services to the community. Here you go I'll make one up

Erm Richard Sims the first of Mortimer West End honourably presents on behalf of her Majesty Queen Elizibeth the Second of Great Britain and her Commonwealths the Flashpoint Cross for services to the flashpoint community. May you weart it with pride. (sniff) Id post an image but I dont know how

But he's (Guba) visable when leaving the house. confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (LaPoi @ 22 May 2003,04:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">But he's (Guba) visable when leaving the house. confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Consider yourself lucky. tounge.gif

Or is it unlucky?! crazy.gif

There's a bug with the bug?! crazy.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (You_looking_at_me? @ 22 May 2003,01:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Man Avon someone should really give you a damn award for services to the community. Here you go I'll make one up

Erm Richard Sims the first of Mortimer West End honourably presents on behalf of her Majesty Queen Elizibeth the Second of Great Britain and her Commonwealths the Flashpoint Cross for services to the flashpoint community. May you weart it with pride. (sniff)<span id='postcolor'>

Wait! I have to buy a new outfit first! smile.gif

Anyway, in the cutscene before the downed pilot and Red Dawn mission, Guba and his assistant are invisible. Is this a glitch or is it supposed to be like that? rock.gif

You're better off with an invisible Angelina - she's so bloody annoying all you'll want to do is shoot her the minute you clap eyes on her.

Anyway, in the cutscene before the downed pilot and Red Dawn mission, Guba and his assistant are invisible. Is this a glitch or is it supposed to be like that? rock.gif

You're better off with an invisible Angelina - she's so bloody annoying all you'll want to do is shoot her the minute you clap eyes on her.

<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>EDIT : Now i think about it the following will contain some kind of spoiler if you have not completed the CWC campaign, so in that case, do not read</span>

<span style='font-size:6pt;line-height:100%'>Say thanks to the General Guba, he must be your hero</span>

biggrin_o.gif

Thanks for that! biggrin_o.gif

Now the cutscenes work!

And also, this gets released on my birthday!

Thanks for the present, Berghoff! biggrin_o.gif

[Gareth Gates must die]

While we're at cutscenes, I finished CWC, when they all go to the bar its soo sad, but my screen goes all black? Does everyone get this?

Yeah, I think you're just supposed to press space or something

[Gareth Gates must die]