Sign in to follow this  
Major Fubar

Greatest addons that aren't..

What do people consider to be the best "addons" that don't actually add items to the editor?

I'm thinking things like Kegetys high detail sky, the Blood addon etc.

...and sound packs, of course...

Come on people, speak up! smile.gif

I wan't specifics!

Kegetys high detail sky at the moment. But probably the blood addon once the graphics are refined some.

Dynamic Range changed the OFP experience for me biggrin.gif

L8R,

TopCover

As people add suggestions, I will create a list including download links etc. wink.gif

Dynamic Range. Has anyone tried going back to the games original sounds after playing with DR for months? *shudder*

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ 15 May 2003,06:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Dynamic Range. Has anyone tried going back to the games original sounds after playing with DR for months? *shudder*<span id='postcolor'>

Has anyone gone back to 1.00 sounds after playing 1.91 with DR for months? Didnt even seem like the same game....

Jim's soundpack!

It rocks :]

Were can i get this "dynamic range pack" what fancy new stuff are you young'ins playing around with? And i'd say Keges skies, those are great smile.gif

Dynamic Range is a soundpack for OFP that pretty much changes all the org. OFP sounds to waaaaay better sounds.

Look around, its pretty easy to find and install. From the moment i installed it, i knew it wasnt gonna leave my HD anymore!

And yes, that script pack is also very impressive

L8R,

TopCover

Sure Kegetys Sky is attractive,but for me it looks too much like an oil painting...Aesthetically pleasing maybe, but not realistic