Sign in to follow this  
Vepr

Strf 9040 | cv 9040

Either you forgot to put them on your website or you put this thread in the wrong section..

well, it is completed, going to be in the new release 2.5, but.. I belive im in the forum for comleted addons

well, it isn't public yet so i belive he is right that it is in the wrong forum. No addon is "done" until you can download it wink.gif

And if anyone wants to know:

Shars modell

Veprs texture

and I did the code.

ohh and some or big parts of the modell was made by eekster.. shar did the modell in o2 work if i remeber right.

And yepps, hope the moderators move this.

Anything I can't download ain't complete tounge.gif

oh well.. we'll see how the moderators act wink.gif

damnit let it go... Say something about the addon instead.

Plus it aint like it's a picture of a 3ds model or halfmade model in o2

Model looks good

Textures looks good

You look good.. erm.. what..

Seriously I think you got both camo and model pretty accurate, I'm looking forward to SFP 2.5  smile.gif

We'll see if you beat OWNs Stridsfordon though tounge.gif

hopefully soon. We need new sounds, thats all i know.

I can't say a date but i hope this weekend or max in 2 weeks.

I am more than willing to wait for this... You could use the counds from the SwissMOD CV 9030, if they let you. Also I reccomend a verision with a Trigat MR and HK GMG added, as these will be inservice soon.

Nice! Camo looks fantastic.

If you get any more spare time... How about a CV-90120 and Air Defence version?

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

How about an SSG120 AMOS version? tounge.gif

Yip. AMOS with an indirect fire artillary script would be fantastic. wink.gif

okey this friday i hope we will release it. It will be the 9040B and the LVKV (airdefense) and then we already started to work on a "upgrade" pack with amos, 904056 and perhaps we can make a 90120. What is left is basicly small adjusments to the modell, we got great sounds from Jim. The 9040 will be tweaked for coop, sp play and then the 904056 will be tweaked to match the m2a2 in multiplayer fights. We haven't decided 100% on this but since i do the cpp.. ;)

Is it friday yet? I cant wait... It feels like Christmas eve... Cant wait to add the CV9040 for my squad.

P.S. You are not doing my computer addiction any favours...

wink_o.gif

Is it friday yet? I cant wait... It feels like Christmas eve... Cant wait to add the CV9040 for my squad.

P.S. You are not doing my computer addiction any favours...

wink_o.gif

just for you then. Each day until friday i will post a new picture, like that?

First one is a standard on the CV9040B since we changed some parts since first picture.

strf90.jpg

Some details changed, some "peace time" things removed, added backlight (don't think you can see them in the picture), shadow and some other things.

Okey no comment about if i should keep posting screens until friday. But since nobody said "no please don't" i will contine. Today i have just a small screen on the gunner's scope.

sikte.jpg

thanks to Jim for feedback regarding the colors.

Yes yes keep it coming mate!!

NZ should have bought these instead of the LAV's...

Today i thought i could show of the muzzle flash.

muzzle.jpg

Any ideas on what to post tomorrow?

And we got a problem with the diffrent fire modes not working in MP and i have no idea to solve it (have posted in the config forum without respons) the bug will probaly be there. Since i won't delay the package for a bug that doesn't do anything bad really and we got no way of fixing it.

Interiors tomorrow?

Are you planning on doing the whole CV-90 family?

Dont worry about the little MP bug for now...When it is released lots of Ungrateful mofo's will pointout all your bugs...

Meanwhile I will be nailing the country side in my brand new CV9040 biggrin_o.gif

Thanks.

Interiors tomorrow?

since we using (atleast like 99%) of swiss mods cv90 inside i thought that would be pretty boring and since i have said i will release everything i thought i show off most things. So here we go.

sfp30.jpg

Of course you don't see any of the weapons or soldiers but they will of course be included too. And some vehicles isn't showing either. The strf90 isn't (it is the strf90 with Air radar in the picture) and the "granatspruta" (mk19, thanks to gfx707) isn't and a special operation hkp10 (the chopper in dark colors, sweden doesnt really have those but can't fly into combat/insertions with a SAR marked chopper can you? ;) ).

Guess thats all for now and be sure to visit our homepage

Ser mycket bra ut biggrin_o.gif

When will I be seeing these units in my addon folder ? smile_o.gif

Ser mycket bra ut biggrin_o.gif

When will I be seeing these units in my addon folder ? smile_o.gif

Tomorrow i hope. Probaly going to some friends and attend to a LAN. so might be a little tired tomorrow but think before saturday starts it will be out. Then it is a matter about your connection speed ;)

looks great!

What is that machinegun? Looking great by the way. I hope they will be on resistance side?