Sign in to follow this  
L00s3r

Gears!

I would love to see gears on OFP vehicles.  biggrin.gif I would be cool to burn some rubber  tounge.gif And then there could be atuomatic and manual gears on the vehicles.

I know OFP aint a racing game, but it would be COOL!

I would also like to see it become a flight simulator, a Tank simulator and what about adding the SIMS it would be realy cool but I dont think it is realistic. If every one should be able to youse it as a game to play fore some fun and not have to read a 2000 pages manual.

STGN

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (L00s3r @ 02 May 2003,13:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I would love to see gears on OFP vehicles.  biggrin.gif I would be cool to burn some rubber  tounge.gif And then there could be atuomatic and manual gears on the vehicles.

I know OFP aint a racing game, but it would be COOL!<span id='postcolor'>

why not rather focus on "tie shoes" action before you walk out of the door, press E to start running, and then S to sprint away. I know ofp aint any running game, but would be cool anyway. smile.gif

or would it?

go buy WorldRallyChampionship man wink.gif

Nah, but realistic breathing is a must, with both exhale and inhale buttons.

It would be nice if it was more realistic in individual areas. Maybe there could be an easy mode, like it is now, and a reality mode, where you have to do atleast a semi-accurate a/c start-up, and maybe have gun jams, etc.

[dumbass_mode]

What about a button for the heartbeat? maybe "h". So everytime you press "h" your heart will make a beat. Ok, you have to press this button about 60 to 80 times a minute when not moving. The more times a minute you press "h" the faster you can run!

[/dumbass_mode] crazy.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (gameworx @ 03 May 2003,15:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">[dumbass_mode]

What about a button for the heartbeat? maybe "h". So everytime you press "h" your heart will make a beat. Ok, you have to press this button about 60 to 80 times a minute when not moving. The more times a minute you press "h" the faster you can run!

[/dumbass_mode] crazy.gif<span id='postcolor'>

In battlefield some soldiers should randomly shit their pants. Once they´ve done that, movement should be slightly more difficult. And they should be embarrassed and blush. Now thats realism!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SpeedyDonkey @ 03 May 2003,15:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">In battlefield some soldiers should randomly shit their pants. Once they´ve done that, movement should be slightly more difficult. And they should  be embarrassed and blush. Now thats realism!<span id='postcolor'>

Lol now that would be realism. After that game increases awerness of the enemy ai which represents the smell effect.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Goeth[kyllikki] @ 03 May 2003,15:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SpeedyDonkey @ 03 May 2003,15:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">In battlefield some soldiers should randomly shit their pants. Once they´ve done that, movement should be slightly more difficult. And they should  be embarrassed and blush. Now thats realism!<span id='postcolor'>

Lol now that would be realism. After that game increases awerness of the enemy ai which represents the smell effect.<span id='postcolor'>

The AI will probably die of that smell

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote ([CCCP]Stalker @ 03 May 2003,21:20)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Goeth[kyllikki] @ 03 May 2003,15:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SpeedyDonkey @ 03 May 2003,15:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">In battlefield some soldiers should randomly shit their pants. Once they´ve done that, movement should be slightly more difficult. And they should  be embarrassed and blush. Now thats realism!<span id='postcolor'>

Lol now that would be realism. After that game increases awerness of the enemy ai which represents the smell effect.<span id='postcolor'>

The AI will probably die of that smell<span id='postcolor'>

And the AI could be programmed not to see or hear, but also to smell nearby enemies...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote ([CCCP]Stalker @ 03 May 2003,23:20)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Goeth[kyllikki] @ 03 May 2003,15:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SpeedyDonkey @ 03 May 2003,15:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">In battlefield some soldiers should randomly shit their pants. Once they´ve done that, movement should be slightly more difficult. And they should  be embarrassed and blush. Now thats realism!<span id='postcolor'>

The AI will probably die of that smell<span id='postcolor'>

lmao  biggrin.gif  tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The AI will probably die of that smell<span id='postcolor'>Ok i dont know about your guys but usually shit doeas´nt smell that bad. I mean its not like you die every time you go to a toilet, right? Or is the Ai extra sensitive?