Sign in to follow this  
fighter

Trinity island version 1.2 is out !

I forgot to ask this before.

What is the difference between low graphics and normal graphics? Is it just the trees being the new ones?

I prefer speed to bells & whistles.

BM

Leone is making it too complicated tounge_o.gif

Very low terrain detail = flat terrain with jagged and sharp hills and mountains

Very high = Perfectly smooth and very bumpy terrain.

You´ll notice it if you just change the settings in-game.

Stand somewhere in a hilly, mountainous area where you have a good view of the place and then change your settings. Just be careful when you try to set the "very high" setting, it can crash slow systems or take 10 mins to load.

i just use normal and it looks fine, especially with digital vibrance, texture sharpening and 2xAA. (1024x768x32 that is! :-D)

Yeah, are you guys still worcking on it? give us some news about the progres please.

Any progress on the next version?

First of all apologies for the long delay in releasing this island. Originally I intended to replace the AGS stuff with new custom buildings that would incorporated directly into the island PBO, unfortunately for various reasons, this isn’t going to happen now, so I’ll still be using the AGS buildings. However I think most people will have AGS buildings already, so the inconvenience will be minimal.

I'll release it some time this week. Also im working on a campaign for it i dont know when ill finish it but im about half way through it (i've done about ten missions so far).

Will we require any unofficial addons for the campaign?

There will be two versions of the campaign. one with standard Bis troops and then another with the addons of my choice.

I like to give people a choice wink_o.gif

Buggs

Really looking forward to the release of the island.

To the campaign: can you give us some info about the story?

Really looking forward to the release of the island.

To the campaign: can you give us some info about the story?

The campaign will be similar in style and structure to the original Ofp cold war crisis campaign, by that i mean there will be special op missions, tank missions, infantry missions etc. Also it will be from a Russian perspective i.e Russians trying to liberate Trinity island from Nato/Western forces.

Quote[/b] ]As long as you use same addons as you used for the first version of the island, cause I've got them all.

If you mean for the island, then Yes. all you need are the mapfact Barracks & the AGS port and industrial set.

Really looking forward a campaign on this island!

Any news?

I'm going crazy  crazy_o.gif

I'll send it out tonight. Blackdog~ is going to host it wink_o.gif