Sign in to follow this  
nopulse

Nvidia drivers

I don't know if anyone else has noticed this, but after updating my Nvidia drivers to the latest version, the "additional properties" button is greyed out on the Nvidia tab under display properties->settings->advanced->Geforce tab

Anyone else noticed this? Is there a reason why the "additional properties" button is greyed out? I used to be able to click it, but now its greyed out. Even after installing older drivers the option is still greyed out.

Yep It's greyed out for me. What was there that is so important?

What version of the Detonator drivers are you using, and under which operating system?

I would punt on the Control Panel applet and use RivaTuner instead. It gives you access to far more options for tweaking the card than the CP applet.

I'm using the latest drivers for the Detonator.

Where can i get RivaTuner?

Its greyed out because its the little options menu to the left. You can see for yourself by pressing the little green button thingy

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nopulse @ 04 May 2003,17:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I'm using the latest drivers for the Detonator.

Where can i get RivaTuner?<span id='postcolor'>

A good place is guru3d.com. smile.gif Try disabling user mipmaps, disable Antialiasing and enable texture sharpening. !! wow.gif wow.

Framerate though...