Sign in to follow this  
Ex-RoNiN

From nogova with love

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FSPilot @ 26 April 2003,17:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well, one after we kill the target (I can never remember his name) would be nice.  One after the chick betrays us would be nice too.<span id='postcolor'>

There is one after u kill the target guy.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FSPilot @ 26 April 2003,17:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well, one after we kill the target (I can never remember his name) would be nice.  One after the chick betrays us would be nice too.<span id='postcolor'>

There's an auto save after eliminating ur target...dont u think an auto save after the betrayal would make it a bit too easy confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ex-RoNiN @ 26 April 2003,18:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FSPilot @ 26 April 2003,17:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well, one after we kill the target (I can never remember his name) would be nice. One after the chick betrays us would be nice too.<span id='postcolor'>

There's an auto save after eliminating ur target...dont u think an auto save after the betrayal would make it a bit too easy confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Well, I had to walk all the way to Tanja; it took me quite a lot time, and that BMP and T55 didn't make it easy to get away from the target. So I had to walk; and I was quite upset when I realized, that there was no Autosave after the betrayal...

EDIT:

Anyway, great mission so far!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (bigpoppa @ 27 April 2003,18:07)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well, I had to walk all the way to Tanja<span id='postcolor'>

I took a UAZ. smile.gif Was that you thumbing for a ride? tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ 27 April 2003,17:09)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif7--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (bigpoppa @ 27 April 2003,18wow.gif7)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well, I had to walk all the way to Tanja<span id='postcolor'>

I took a UAZ. smile.gif Was that you thumbing for a ride? tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

As I tried to take the UAZ I was either shot or blown up by the tanks sad.gif

Nail a couple of those Res. soldiers in Lany with your car before they turn to enemies and you 2 can have a better weapon. tounge.gif

What's the score with Olga? Sometimes she just stands there, sometimes she kills the soldier, sometimes he kills her.

Derek

Scripting is not good enough wink_o.gif I could have spent more time on it, but uni exams crossed my plans crazy_o.gif

Anyway, the original idea was that she kills the guard for you, then the two of you break out of prison and complete the mission.

Oh well.

I can't make any rule exemptions, even for my own threads, so I am afraid that I have to close this thread (see rules on dead threads). I am availabe via PM for more queries smile_o.gif