Sign in to follow this  
kegetys

High resolution skies

Amazing work, now I feel like inside some late-18th-century painting biggrin.gif . What I really like is the blue-gray distance fog when it is raining. I hope OFP2 will bring similar feature... wink.gif

OK, I installed it, and its restarting my computer everytime I try run OFP It happens before the first fullscreen screen appears. mad_o.gifrock.gif And when it starts again, it says that its recovered from a serious error. I've got XP Home, P4 2.66ghz, radeon 9000 64 meg, 512ddr, OFP 1.91.

Hm, it seems to have stopped now.

Sorry if i am bumping this thread but this is really weird. So after re-installing Opflash CWC and RES i do this, no problems encounterd in the installer nor the game. Except that the skies doesn't show up in-game, i'd appriciate some help smile_o.gif

Are you starting the game with a new shortcut?

Yes i am starting the game with two parameters

-nosplash and -mod=hisky

Good old Kegetys, still releasing top notch addons for OFP. Thanks for all the high quality addons you've made Keg, made my OFP experience that much better wink_o.gif

Keep up the good work!

So no one knows anything regarding my problem? Please Mr.Kegetys if you are reading this please do help. *Staring with Oliver Twist eyes operation flashpoint disk in hand, can i have some more high resolution please?*

does this new skies thing work within the GoTY Edition? I mean, will it work with Flashpoint as well as Resistance? thx

does this new skies thing work within the GoTY Edition? I mean, will it work with Flashpoint as well as Resistance? thx

The first post on this thread says:

Quote[/b] ]Requires OFP Resistance.

That doesn't exclude GOTY. It excludes versions 1.46 and lower.

well, I am buying the GoTY Ed. and am not sure if it 3 different games in 1 box ala 3 seperate install CDs, or one big install on 1 CD. This is why I asked. thx Lady. ;0) It has been a long time since I played FP. Gotta wade thru the forums to find the addons I like and hope they work no problemos.

So far I like Inquisitors hi rez weap addon, the new skies, and the 1.91 dynamic sounds addon. Hopefully it is as good or better than Satchals from way way back.

the 1.91 dynamic sounds addon. Hopefully it is as good or better than Satchals from way way back.

It is the same, just updated to work with 1.91.

wowzers, very impressed with the new skies. Awesome, and beautiful to look at. Immersive.