Sign in to follow this  
ArchangelSKT

What weapons do you own ?

Last time I checked it were on KRK units having the K version and the double visor for CC and firing with folded shoulderpiece. It is not standard as you say. Only KRK have it.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ahem, do you often fire " Å• la Libanaise ", and aiming doing this ??<span id='postcolor'>

Well sure. Imagine entering a room with eye on regular scope and shoulderpiece unfolded. It makes more sense to fold it and shoot on sight. That´s what the second visor is for.

EDIT: Here is the official Heckler & Koch page on the G36 K Only KRK ´s have the G36 along with KSK.

Great !

While most units use current doctrin, high ready position to walk in buildings using fixed sights weapon shouldered in semi auto ; some rebels wink.gifsmile.gif practice front stockless carry, sling tense and full auto, hey, that's not so accurate and safe but more reactive... you wild beast, Balschoiw ! biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">you wild beast, Balschoiw ! <span id='postcolor'>

Well doctrine is one thing, reality is another. I prefer to stick the G36 K folded round a corner and dont need more than 50 cm´s in space to do so. Try that shouldered and unfolded and you will block the advancing guy in the back of you. It´s about adapting to a situation and not about doctrine slavery.

It´s versatility that put me into my current position. Life in the circumstances and dont´t let them control your life  biggrin.gif

Anyway this thread was about personal weapons and not tac - talks was it ?  wink.gif

EDIT

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">sling tense and full auto<span id='postcolor'> Never. Kind of stupid. Don´t think I would do it.

2nd EDIT: I just remebered my first Housfighting training at Hammelburg. It was about 12 years ago. I was in a Recon team and we had 2 motorcycles so called "Kradmelder" with us. They had the UZI as standard weapon and the instructor briefed them on the UZI as a very special housefighting weapon. He grabbed one loaded it and threw it into a window on the first floor. You know the mass block used in the Uzi is quite aq bit trciky sometimes and so the UZI went off circling and spraying bullets aall over the room. So if you don´t have a frag handy, an UZI can make a substitute. Well , anyway this story has some years on his back and I don´t know if they still tell the soldiers to use it that way, but I really doubt it biggrin.gif

Balschoiw

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">

Maraudeur

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ahem, do you often fire " Å• la Libanaise ", and aiming doing this ??

<span id='postcolor'>

Well sure. Imagine entering a room with eye on regular scope and shoulderpiece unfolded. It makes more sense to fold it and shoot on sight. That´s what the second visor is for.  

<span id='postcolor'>

Balschoiw

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">

Maraudeur

sling tense and full auto

<span id='postcolor'>

Never. Kind of stupid. Don´t think I would do it.

<span id='postcolor'>

Isn't " firing the Lebanon way " ( called like that because popularized by medias during Beyrouth fights with people firing blindly at buildings corners blindly for example ) holding the rifle arms tensed, far from the body, firing full auto and even without any sling confused.gif

Doesn't matter, must be a language barreer sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Doesn't matter, must be a language barreer<span id='postcolor'>

Probably yes. I already mentioned it anyway:

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well sure. Imagine entering a room with eye on regular scope and shoulderpiece unfolded. It makes more sense to fold it and shoot on sight. That´s what the second visor is for. <span id='postcolor'>

beretta 92FS, SIG P226

recently sold off a pre-ban AR-15 (needed some quick cash sad.gif )

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Maraudeur @ April 06 2003,15:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">http://www.hkpro.com/action7afghanksk36k.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

Wow, this is the first time I've seen any serious outfit use a C-MAG. I guess they resolved the reliability issues with those.

Oh, and I own SOCOM MC-51, HK G3, Beretta M92FS, SIG P228 and S&W 645. ...Unfortunately they are all airsoft guns biggrin.gif. I have to rent/borrow firearms for the shooting range. sad.gif

It's an old pic, and I left out all my long guns/ shotties and pistols. ofp.jpg My pistols range from .22cal/ 41rim fire/38spl/357mag/44mag/45cal.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (pathfinder @ April 07 2003,01:03)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><snip><span id='postcolor'>

Very kickass. Range day must be an absolute blast lol

I was going to post something, but after seeing Pathfinder's pic I'm not going to anymore. smile.gif

What i currently have left sad.gif

CZ-75

Glock 31

Kimber CDP ultra carry2

Kimber Custom Stainless

Colt pre-ban alpha deuce

Colt "M4gery" pre-ban

Romanian SAR1 (AKM)

Remington 870 marine magnum

Hi All,

Hey Pathfinder how about selling me one of those AKs?PLEASE!

any way my family owns:

1.AR15 [.223]

3.AR-7 [.22]

4.Glock 45

5.Colt Goverment 1911A1

6.Desert Eagle .357

7.If pathfinder sells AK then that will be on my list

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ April 07 2003,12:45)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Here's my collection:

r0017.jpg

tounge.gif  I wish...<span id='postcolor'>

nice vietnam collection, but this picture looks edited... confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote ([TU]$33ker @ April 07 2003,13:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">nice vietnam collection, but this picture looks edited... confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Yup, look at the sights and the ammo-belt.... but he's got good taste though tounge.gif

Here's my collection:

http://members.aol.com/alsfiles3/r0017.jpg

tounge_o.gif  I wish...

Care to part with your blooper and LAW?  I need some heavy firepower for the ticks and misquotes this year tounge_o.gif

And yes range day is a hoot! as long as I bring a bud to watch my back smile_o.gif

LT. sorry dude I sold my MAK 90 to my neighbor cause it was the ugly duckling of the group.  I plan to keep my 3.

Quote[/b] ]You can take personal weapons into the field?

Generally not. I dont take the Browning anywhere  biggrin_o.gif

The Glock 25 is used for inner european travels and security jobs we sometimes have to do. I chose it cause of it´s good balance, grip and the magazine capacity. I certainly would not take it into an abroad mission cause ammo support is not always granted for non-staff weapons.

Anyway we have a rather open "custom" rule. Weapons we use are sometimes modified to fit the special wishes of the owners. Some of us have laser pointers at the G36 for CC.

Some also prefer the K version of the G36 to the regular version, so they take it when they are sent abroad. It pays to be no regular grunt.

Quote[/b] ]how does the G36K fair? i mean is it easy to ahndle, accurate(duh), etc?

The K version is designed for Mountain units and paratroopers.

It is basically the same as the G36 but the shoulder piece is foldable.

http://www.hkpro.com/image/g36kfold.jpg

It´s good for housefighting and CC to have the possibility to fold the shoulderpiece.

Wrong.. The G36 shoulder piece is foldable, the K version is slightly shorter..

Edit: When I was forced into the German army, I used the P8, G36, and the Mg3 (If you play day of defeat, the MG42 is the MG3, just a different name - and the nazi signs taken out)

please do not quote images, and dig up old threads. there is a thread that deals with member's personal firearm photo.