Sign in to follow this  
waffendennis

Industrial pack

I just wanted to inform you guys that [FPP]Agent_Smith  releases another mission makeing kit this time its the Industrial kit and its nice. biggrin.gif here is some info and a screen and the download link wink.gif

This package contains:

- a powerplant

- an oiltank

- 2 chemical tanks

- aircraft hangar w/ animated doors

- a crane

- 2 differents large enterable warehouses

Picture

Download here: 1.68mb

Source: ofp.info

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hit_Sqd_Maximus @ April 04 2003,19:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Is clipping a problem?<span id='postcolor'>

There is a small problem in this crane thingy...

SWEET We need more addons like these!!! They may not be as sexy as Special Forces, but they're just as useful.

Thanks, guys!

i want more of these smile.gif

agent smith , if your read that : MAKE MORE smile.gif

there's so much to be done in matter of buildings for OFP

Heh, now Karrillion needs to use some of these buildings for his RTS maps to replace certain buildints or something.

Did the author make any other buildings?

Real nice work!

There's a few LOD issues and some untextured areas. A bit more detail could go into the exterior textures but I think they are great buildings besides that.

smile.gif

Looks pretty cool, the power plant could be fun w/ save the plant from terrorists, or be a terrorist and take it over, though that may be almost to real of a scenario to be 'fun' to play.

OK, pretty good, but a few problems. I think the hangar doors should maybe be a little bit wider, so an A-10 can fit through it. It seems like when you get in a vehicle thats in one of the buildings, it shows you climbing into on the roof of the building.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Did the author make any other buildings?<span id='postcolor'>

yeah he made ALOT of buildings...modern,harbors they are all on his site

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (edc @ April 04 2003,19:08)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">OK, pretty good, but a few problems. I think the hangar doors should maybe be a little bit wider, so an A-10 can fit through it. It seems like when you get in a vehicle thats in one of the buildings, it shows you climbing into on the roof of the building.<span id='postcolor'>

Try a handgrenade in one of the buildings. It will land at your feet. They are great buildings. I would love to see the powerplant have an inside to it. I could see some great Mp missions.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (quicKsanD @ April 05 2003,12:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Did the author make any other buildings?<span id='postcolor'>

yeah he made ALOT of buildings...modern,harbors they are all on his site<span id='postcolor'>

What is the link to his website? The link above is for gamezone

I would like to inform you guys that there is a new version of my latest industrial pack, fixing most bugs and issues that have been pointed out recently.

Head to this page for more details:

My Webpage

Agent Smith

Hey,

really nice addon!

Here is some feedback (i got v1.1):

- when you open the hangar door, the texture of the door (where left and right connect) are missing on both sides.

- on some ladders when you climbed up, you fell down if not running forward a few steps.

- the ladders are a little bit large...

The addon is really good! I really liked the textures, and the door of the hangar. Do you mind to add some custom sound to the door? Some weird metal sound... smile.gif And if you got any free time you should make the interrior of the power plant. Something like the industrial building in Nogova, near to the biggest town.

cu, keep up the good work:

LightBringer

PS:

I reported this addon to the hungarian scene too, in our official website. - http://ofphu.servegame.com/

Thanks AS!

Downloaded and tried 1.1, very nice addon and I would love to see more like this!

/Christer (a.k.a KeyCat)

If you send me some good sound files, I will include them in future versions. Texture issue will be fixed too.

As far as AI paths are concerned, nothing more can be done about it. In fact, even BIS's factory buildings don't have Paths-LOD at all! OFP's AI is extremly poor in tis case. sad.gif

Strange effect when getting in the vehicle in hangar, etc. - nothing can be done about it too - it's engine related problem.

And, sorry, I don't have enough time to make the interior of powerplant. I've noticed that time spent for OFP is taking too much of my life. Sad, but true.

The only thing you may see in the future in this pack is the oil refinery. Maybe....

Anyway, keep smiling. smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif