Sign in to follow this  
biohaz

Bombs

this may seem stupid, but is there anyway to load a bomb on to a chopper or are they stuck with the predefined weapons?

and is there a bulldozer out? like a CAT, because it would be sweet to use as a roadblock in a town of mine wink.gif

Hey smile.gif I'm sure there is a way of putting a bomb on a chopper by messing around with the config.cpp, but I dont really know how to do that sad.gif However, on ofp.gamezone I found a chopper for you (download here) but its pretty useless- the AI just tend to blow themselves up in it confused.gif

As far as the tractor goes, I dont think I've seen one for ofp sad.gif

Crippler

To put a omb on a chopper just use addweapon and addmagazine commands in it's init line.

I don't see these as user mission questions, moving to ME.

When using the "addmagazine" command in the INIT line, do you have to keep repeating the command for the number of magazines you want? Say I want my guy to have 4 mags, does that mean I would have to repeat addmag 4 times?  I'm asking this because a friend of mine told me after the addmag command, put a ; and then put the number of mags you want.

example

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE"> removeallweapons this; addmagazine "magname"; addweapon "wpnname"; 4<span id='postcolor'>

confused.gif

is this correct?^

thnx

-iCe

no you have to repeat the addmagazine command for each magazine. and you forgot to put 'this' infront i think.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (|iCeMaN| @ April 01 2003,23:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">When using the "addmagazine" command in the INIT line, do you have to keep repeating the command for the number of magazines you want? Say I want my guy to have 4 mags, does that mean I would have to repeat addmag 4 times?  I'm asking this because a friend of mine told me after the addmag command, put a ; and then put the number of mags you want.

example

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE"> removeallweapons this; addmagazine "magname"; addweapon "wpnname"; 4<span id='postcolor'>

confused.gif

is this correct?^

thnx

-iCe<span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">

unit addMagazine weaponName

Operand types:

unit: Object

weaponName: String

Type of returned value:

Nothing

Description:

Add magazine to unit.

Example:

player addMagazine "M16"

<span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">

unit addWeapon weaponName

Operand types:

unit: Object

weaponName: String

Type of returned value:

Nothing

Description:

Add weapon to unit. Note: you may create invalid combinations with this function like to rifles. When doing so, application behaviour is undefined.

Example:

player addWeapon "AK74"

<span id='postcolor'>

Guest BratZ

And to answer the how many magazines do I need to add question.

That depends on the weapon. Some magazines would be 20 rounds but normally in a bomb-like weapon , 1 magazine = 1 bomb

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (BratZ @ April 03 2003,15:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">And to answer the how many magazines do I need to add question.<span id='postcolor'>

tounge.gif

But I never asked how many mags do i need.... wink.gif ^^

-iCe-