Sign in to follow this  
Hudson

Fa-18 pack version 1.0 completed

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (pang @ Mar. 22 2003,20:18)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">*there is a missing field in the custom section, where your planes are located<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah, this is a evil plane. Dont use it.  It has no name because it supposed to be a secret. You notice how it has no ailerons?  wink.gif Kinda hard to fly without those....

Maybe you could make an arrestor cable addon that spans acorss the runways on the islands. Then, when landing, you can use setvelocity but instead of making it go faster forward, it would make it go slower backward... thus you could detect when the speed was 0, and then bang you could stop it.

hehe, I like the eyecandy.  mabey in a future version then when there is an aircraft carrier floating around  tounge.gif   Any way great job.

Edit: And blacks Idea is good too biggrin.gif

apperently i the only one to find this bug

"set up CBU" ont eh action menu when selected i get a pop up error message but it goes away befor ei can read it...what is the "setup" suppose to do so i knwo what im missing?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (~Too Tall~ @ Mar. 23 2003,01:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">apperently i the only one to find this bug

"set up CBU" ont eh action menu when selected i get a pop up error message but it goes away befor ei can read it...what is the "setup" suppose to do so i knwo what im missing?<span id='postcolor'>

Someone didnt read the readme.html which has an entire section detailing just that.

Kewl, I've been waiting for a full release of this baby. 34% and counting... damn 56k modem! Now, just to get the Aussie textures happening. wink.gif

I'll let you know if I come across any issues.

Try using Internet Explorer, Netscape, or Mozilla. They all are decent browsers and they view 'html' files well.

Here is an online version of the ReadMe.html

[edit] Just updated readme.html with editor class names for use with createVehicle. Had a couple requests for that info by email[/edit]

I'd just like to point out, with a little effort these babies can take off of Too Talls Aircraft carrier hold over  tounge.gif Just hope you brushed up on your landing skills  biggrin.gif

Edit: sentance structure

Those cluster bombs are AMAZING!!!

Very good work at all.

Grey version looks pretty good!

THX for this nice addon.

MfG Lee  smile.gif

Edit:

F18CB.jpg

Just WOW!

Great work. But i cant seem to get ai pilots to drop the CBU. They use the gun instead sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (dkraver @ Mar. 23 2003,10:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Great work. But i cant seem to get ai pilots to drop the CBU. They use the gun instead  sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Mayby they want to setup CBU first and get this "Error Message" but cant find their mouse to click OK!

MfG Lee biggrin.gif

I've got the same issue as dkraver - works fine single player, but I can't get AI pilots to drop CBUs. Any ideas?

Well I waited till 1.20 AM goddamn u released it 1.21AM

but nice work man , ownage by u  biggrin.gif

Does anyone know the filename of the beta version ??

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (2stoned2kil| @ Mar. 23 2003,13:27)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Does anyone know the filename of the beta version ??<span id='postcolor'>

*cough*

From the README:

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">This is just an install text file to remind you that if you have either Rad_Hornet.pbo or F18_Blue.pbo in your res/addons folder you need to delete them. Or move them to another place if you have missions that use them, These are the old BETA addon files. The new addon name is Rad_F18.pbo and it replaces the old 2 files. Place Rad_F18.pbo into your res/addons folder. The planes are now located in the editor under West-Air_Rad and Empty-Air_Rad.<span id='postcolor'>

*cough*

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (2stoned2kil| @ Mar. 23 2003,14:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">yep but that was before i downloaded the rar file  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Yes but the readme has been online since back on this post. tounge.gif

Great addon. I love the model and textures, and all the extras like the sonic boom etc really make it stand out like the Comanche.

I wish the AI would engage with the CBU's though. I don't understand why they won't considering they are just bombs. Also, sometimes the AI destroys itself by dropping lots of Mk82's at once and then flying into them.

smile.gif