Poupoko

Having AI return to initial position and animation after a confrontation

Hello everyone,

I've been trying to find for a weekend how to make AI that were in an animation, went in combat mode and killed the opfor to return into initial position and animation.

Is that even possible ? 🤔

1 hour ago, Poupoko said:

Hello everyone,

I've been trying to find for a weekend how to make AI that were in an animation, went in combat mode and killed the opfor to return into initial position and animation.

Havent typed a piece of code in years now but you'd need to determine the Condition that stops the the AI and use something like

switchMove ""

or something of the type

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Poupoko said:

Hello everyone,

Not so easy. You can use (or script something similar) /BIS_fnc_ambientAnimCombat for starting with specific animations and fall into combat. But the further step: back to position/state, needs extra code.

You can save position, direction and anim parameters for a unit, then wait for it until back to aware state (example) then move to former position and set the animation again.