Sign in to follow this  
TandemHEAT

Setting Up Saved Arsenal Loadouts

I've used the Arma Reforger Tools for a few hundred hours and have made a modified version of C&H. I'm running into issues setting up the ability to save loadouts. I've referenced the conflict mode a few times to try and figure it out. I see that you need a playerarsenalloadout with the base player. I also see the components in the arsenal itself to addaction save loadout. I cant figure out why I'm unable to save the loadout once in game to be selected upon respawn. Could someone do a walkthrough on how to set this up?

I'm sure it's some obvious thing I've missed, please help me out!

Thanks.

• Like 1

Hi, same here - actually also with CAH! Its alive! 🙂💪

I finally just managed to get the save dialog.

The game mode entity needs

- the SCR_ArsenalManagerComponent component.

- the SerializerInventoryStorageManagerComponent

Found the info at discord: <https://discord.com/channels/105462288051380224/976159829628444682/1169277767167258634>

Bad news: I am still struggling with Load. 😩 Maybe you have an idea?

Ah - Load is not in the arsenal dialog... mhm ... but I don't have a loadout tab when spawning how I saw it in a video. So maybe now it is only about the spawn configuration. 🙂

Ah - Load is not in the arsenal dialog and is selected while spawning. I configured and limited the Loadouts in the Loadout Manager so I guess, that an arsenal loadout must added n the Loadout Manager. SCR_PlayerArsenalLoadout seems to be a good match but I dont see what Loadout Resource I should use. 

This works: 

https://ibb.co/8sPNB2w

After that change you will get a new loadout at the spawn screen. You might run into problems if there are too many loadouts.

Thanks for sharing your process.  It helped me a heap.  However, I am stuck on the actual loading the saved arsenal part.  I am not sure what Loadout Resource I use in the SCR_LoadoutManager.