avibird 1

Is there a way to allow damage to a building that you place down from the editor that they damaged model is off ?

Is there a way to allow damage true for a editor place building that does not have damage enabled from its vanilla phone. There is a factory building type from the editor that the building will not take damage. Is there a way to allow damage ? 

If the object doesn't have a "ruined" or damaged model/object as an asset, I don't think you can.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, avibird 1 said:

There is a factory building type from the editor.... 

Be more specific, classname? 

51 minutes ago, major-stiffy said:

If the object doesn't have a "ruined" or damaged model/object as an asset, I don't think you can.

That's what I was assuming but I was hoping there is a cheat around it. 

48 minutes ago, EO said:

building

48 minutes ago, EO said:

Be more specific, classname

It really doesn't make a difference specific what editor place building we're talking about. I will give you the class name but like major said if the vanilla asset does not have a ruined model then it can't be accomplished. So I guess that answers my question.

1 hour ago, avibird 1 said:

It really doesn't make a difference specific what editor place building we're talking about. I will give you the class name but like major said if the vanilla asset does not have a ruined model then it can't be accomplished. So I guess that answers my question.

You can hide it and add a crater or a "similar" ruin.

• Like 2