DnA

Czech Veterans Day screenshot submissions

We have released an Arma 3 Czech Veterans Pack, in collaboration with Civilisté děkují za službu ("Civilians thank soldiers"), to honor those who have served or are currently serving in the military.

We would like to invite our community to create screenshots using this small pack of re-skinned assets. Shots should at least depict the special event logo. It represents the remembrance poppy, an international symbol often used for veterans days, and the lion from the Czech coat of arms. On Veterans Day (Nov. 11th), we will be creating a collage of the screenshots submitted. The top submissions will receive prizes, as well a special place in our Arma 3 Lars Blanken Gallery (from the Art of War Charity Pack🖼️

EDIT: On Veterans Day 2023, we've published a collage of the submissions. Many thanks to all of you for your support!

EDIT 2: On December 18th 2023, we also announced our top three favorite submissions. Congratulations!

Our recommendation is to use this pack in combination with the unofficial ACR_A3 - Army of the Czech Republic mod, which brings various Czech vehicles, uniforms, and other assets to Arma 3. Please note that the images do not have to necessarily depict the Czech military. You can depict members of your own country of choice – you will just need to feature the special event logo. Obviously, images containing ripped mod or IP infringing content will not be accepted, and images must be respectful and appropriate to the context and the spirit of Veterans Day.

If you'd like to participate, download the pack from the Steam Workshop, create your screenshot in the Eden Editor, and reply to this post with your submission. If you'd like to share your screenshot elsewhere, do be sure to tag it with #Players4Veterans!

Spoiler
  • The content of the submissions must not infract anyone's rights, including any intellectual property rights or licenses.
  • Submissions must not contain any advertising.
  • Submissions must not contain any obscene, offensive, or derogatory elements, imagery, or texts.
  • By submitting an entry, you:
    • Declare that you fully understood and agreed with these rules and that you are fully capable to participate, 
    • represent and warrant that your entry is the result of your own independent creation and does not contain any third-party works of authorship that have been used or copied without authorization or permission of their respective authors, 
    • declare that you fully understood how your personal data is processed, 
    • any submission that is in breach of any of the foregoing representations and warranties or is otherwise in violation of these rules will be deemed void and automatically be disqualified, 
    • agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the organizer and its affiliates from and against any third-party claims arising from or as a result of (i) a breach of any of the foregoing representations and warranties by you, or (ii) a breach or violation of any of the other provisions of these rules by you.
  • As we would like to showcase a few selected submissions in a virtual gallery within playable Arma 3 content, by submitting you grant to us a royalty-free, non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, assignable, sub-licensable, worldwide license to use such submission in the original, modified or adjusted form so we can include it in our own products and make it available to all Arma 3 users for free. The license is granted for the time period of the duration of your and property (economic) rights to the submission.
  • You enter and participate at your own expenses; we will not provide any reimbursements.

For a bit of inspiration, check out this screenshot by our very own Scott Alsworth:

czvd-screenshot3-modded.thumb.jpg.c1b4a2e4b9a6ca82eba56bbfd7fe9cd2.jpg

• Like 9

I can't seem to find out how to upload my screenshot, everything I have tried doesn't work, could you help me out please?

10 minutes ago, Druenn_TRD said:

I can't seem to find out how to upload my screenshot, everything I have tried doesn't work, could you help me out please?

Due to restrictions for new forum users, you may need to upload it to an external service (Imgur, X, etc.) and add a link here. Would that be an option for you?

Not really a winning-class of submission (I eagerly wait for contributions from the legends of Photography thread), but here it is nonetheless.

State ceremony in Susice, Czech Republic - May 27, 2015.

E2DFB7645F5A36C4B6FAE10925F6146C5228B19B

...and a "bonus" one with more than Czech soldiers in focus.

Troops of NATO Enhanced Forward Presence Multinational Battalion Battle Group Latvia after gunnery excercise.

8D625A1CBBB1C79A25B91004E3699312FA608C07

Addons used: POLPOX's Artwork Supporter, animation packs from Whiplash, Nikoaton and DIREONE, Czech Veterans Pack, ACR_A3, CUP, Sumava terrain (pic 1), PSZ, Vilas Weapons, Latvian National Armed Forces (pic 2).

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Hello everyone, all game players. This is my picture, which is about the content of China's United Nations peacekeeping force. Salute to all soldiers! Thank again for the great military game--------ARMA3

F-E6wcoWAAEZOr4?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by Qing chenxi
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Thank you all for the submissions. We've published a collage on Veterans Day today. Later we'll reveal our favorites and some prizes, including a spot in the Lars Blanken Gallery in update 2.16. Splendid work!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 11/11/2023 at 1:25 PM, DnA said:

submissions

Hi everybody. I know it's getting late. Shift work takes its toll. Sorry for the mistakes, I don't speak English. 
But I signed up for Czech Veterans Park and did my job". Since I became interested in it. Thanks..
My name AT_
?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1