MarineRecon191

[ARMA 2 SP Scenario] OPERATION CONDOR SEARCH

ocslogo.png?ex=6517b1e9&is=65166069&hm=0

OPERATION CONDOR SEARCH

This is the "official" release for my scenario that I have made as my entrance into the scenario and modmaking community that is left for ARMA 2. I made this as a quick base and practice. Soon I plan on releasing scenarios involving conflicts in East Asia and the PLA, and hopefully soon release my biggest project that involves overhauling everything in ARMA 2 to be more modernized, similar to that of PROJECT REALITY for BF2.
*Features One scenario with a barely functional narrative
*No addons/mods/DLCs required

I give the community permission to edit and configure the OPERATION CONDOR SEARCH as they please. 

DOWNLOAD LINK: https://www.moddb.com/games/arma-2-operation-arrowhead/addons/operation-condor-search

[A year has passed since the collapse of the US. War has broken out between the Coalition States of America and the Federal Government as they battle over the Southwestern United States. A couple of miles from El Paso in West Texas, the Federal army has commenced OPERATION CONDOR SEARCH to destroy a CSAF Armored Force and retrieve an HVT with essential intel.]

Spoiler

The year is 2025, the United States has collapsed after a series of catastrophic events ranging from a rise in extremist groups to military coups and insurgencies, followed by coordinated biological and chemical attacks.. This would soon result in four new nations rising from the ashes of the attacks. The Federal Government to the East, an Independent Texas, and in the Midwest and West Coast, a nation known as the "Coalition of American States," was formed, a corporation dictatorship masquerading as a liberal democracy. California has fallen into anarchy as several sides fight for influence and resources in the region. The Chinese and Russians have joined a UN peacekeeping mission to the California region, but a cold war has been boiling between both nations as tensions run high.

Meanwhile, the CAS and the Federal Government are both about to set off the powderkeg to the Second American Civil War.