thy_

[SOLVED] What's Zeus airdrop static parachute classname?

What's Zeus airdrop parachute classname?

By the way, even checking the "config" prompt in-game, I couldn't find any clue about this huge static chute classname.

Looking only at the official Arma 3 content, I got only the small one (Steerable_Parachute_F). I have checked the A3_jets functions to figure out some but nothing was found. 

If you can explain how works your investigation to find this kind of asset, it would be very much appreciated. 

EDIT: the answer is "B_Parachute_02_F"

1ckPSOy.jpg

This effect happens when you, in-game, drap a vehicle and drop it in the air with Zeus allowed.

Hard task, huh? 😅

On 9/20/2023 at 10:55 PM, thy_ said:

Hard task, huh? 😅

If it were easy, you'd have no doubt done it yourself...

So after searching the Wiki I've found a few classnames associated with parachutes - I have no idea if any of them are the right one but its up to you to try them out.

• B_Parachute
  • NonSteerable_Parachute_F
  • Steerable_Parachute_F
  • B_B_Parachute_02_F
  • B_I_Parachute_02_F
  • B_O_Parachute_02_F
  • B_Parachute_02_F
  • I_Parachute_02_F
  • O_Parachute_02_F

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Jackal326 said:

If it were easy, you'd have no doubt done it yourself...

❤️

4 hours ago, Jackal326 said:

So after searching the Wiki I've found a few classnames associated with parachutes - I have no idea if any of them are the right one but its up to you to try them out.

Unit parachutes (working fine):

• NonSteerable_Parachute_F
  • Steerable_Parachute_F

Doesn't work (anymore?):

• B_Parachute                      <---------------- No visible parachute and whoever is using it will get stuck in the air. (???)
  • B_B_Parachute_02_F       <---------------- No visible parachute and whoever is using it will get stuck in the air. (???)
  • B_I_Parachute_02_F         <---------------- No visible parachute and whoever is using it will get stuck in the air. (???)
  • B_O_Parachute_02_F       <---------------- No visible parachute and whoever is using it will get stuck in the air. (???)
  • blablabla_example_invalid_classname      <---------------- No visible parachute and whoever is using it will fall down.

Vehicle parachutes (working fine):

• B_Parachute_02_F       <---------------- This one is exactly what I was looking for. 
  • I_Parachute_02_F        <---------------- This one is exactly what I was looking for. 
  • O_Parachute_02_F      <---------------- This one is exactly what I was looking for. 

• Like 1