Erik24

Ready Up Feedback/Suggestion

I have a simple suggestion and think others might agree. On the pre-game screen players can "thumbs up" when ready to play, but most of the time all do but maybe one player so we all have to wait still. My suggestion is that if at least half (50%) of the players "ready up" the 10-second timer should start then. This would speed up matches and not have everyone have to wait due to one or two players just waiting out the whole timer.

On 9/10/2023 at 5:13 PM, Erik24 said:

I have a simple suggestion and think others might agree. On the pre-game screen players can "thumbs up" when ready to play, but most of the time all do but maybe one player so we all have to wait still. My suggestion is that if at least half (50%) of the players "ready up" the 10-second timer should start then. This would speed up matches and not have everyone have to wait due to one or two players just waiting out the whole timer.

Agreed, it's annoying when you wait for most of the slackers...

It’s hard to say really who are the afk people and who are just waiting for others to boost. I do agree matchmaking times are better than they used to be from the queuing up to getting into an actual game. It can be faster yes perhaps a system where if the majority of the lobby readied up it skips to the 10 second timer and if everyone readies up it’s instant? That was there’s still a few seconds for last moment boosting? 

I agree with you guys, but I think the devs need us to spend crowns and will never interfere with this. It's like the crafting of objects. I hoped we could craft several of them but it never happened; I guess it is because we can spend crowns to craft things faster. 

They need to make some money to keep the game evolving.