Nillers

Arma Reforger Addon Requests

Put your addon requests in this thread (and hope for the best).

Use this thread for:

1. Sharing your addon ideas with modders

- OR -

2. Trying to locate a mod or addon

Please don't make new threads for these purposes. 

If you have pictures of your suggestion, please limit them to 3 max. The rules of content posting and all other rules also apply.

If you have previously posted an addon request (before this thread was opened), you have a one-time invitation to report your old post and to crosspost your suggestion to this thread.

Field of glory civil war mod ported to reforger would be awesome for when the AI gets better

• Like 1

Hello, is anyone working on AFSOC models (TACP, Combat weather, CCT ect.)  addons? And furthermore has anyone even thought of a CAS pack with a-10, Apache, Kiowa, MH60 ect.

I have just opened a "thread" about the non Existence of

a GPS .

fells weird in 2023 🙂

Would love to see a heavier more natural falling ragdoll. 
That also doesn't end abruptly leaving a stiff body with limbs floating in the air like a dead spider.

Can you please add in shortly update custom character , a watch for operateur 

Garmin Foretrex 401

https://www.garmin.com/fr-FR/p/30026

Montre mili

https://www.google.com/search?q=montre+militaire+tactique&tbm=isch&client=opera&hs=RED&hl=fr&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiX6oidxcGBAxUhpycCHTcDDUcQBXoECAEQRw&biw=1468&bih=740

Thanks

On 8/18/2023 at 8:53 AM, Nillers said:

Put your addon requests in this thread (and hope for the best).

Use this thread for:

1. Sharing your addon ideas with modders

- OR -

2. Trying to locate a mod or addon

Please don't make new threads for these purposes. 

If you have pictures of your suggestion, please limit them to 3 max. The rules of content posting and all other rules also apply.

If you have previously posted an addon request (before this thread was opened), you have a one-time invitation to report your old post and to crosspost your suggestion to this thread.

I'd wish for an APM90M airfield beacon… kinda pointless, but could serve as a makeshift searchlight for incoming helos

Hi I would like an addon to leave a small simple gravestone cross after the disappeared AI to show how many and where the shot AIs were left.

After a bunch of games leaded as GM I think the following should be useful :

AI tweaks :

- On-Hold button. We should be able to pause the action of selected AI(s) without resetting the ongoing action (move, defend, etc.)

- Area that shut down AI reaction from player event/action outside the area where the AI is. This area should be with radius modifier.

- Seek and Destroy attitude that we can toggle related to event/player action. Like a additionnal action with a trigger, based on a Objective that we can tick "fulfilled".

- Withdrawal AI option to define under wich circumstance AI withdraw. Like 50% of squad is down, players outnumbered the AI by far, vehicule against AI with no launcher, etc.

--- Corollary to Withdraw ; add a return to previous order when all trigger are shut down, when players leave an editable area, when reinforcement arrives.
- Allow Player to use Follow on a Civil. Or Allow GM tu order Follow Action attached to a player. Useful for VIP.

Useful plugins for GM :

- Latitude and Longitude always displayed on GM screen ; on mouse position on Map and on Terrain.

- Radio hearing 3x channels in GM Mode. Or Possibility to hear all radio channels from 1 selected player, perhaps with LMB + "Hear Radio from player" ?

- Random clothes for Civilian when pur on map.
- Filter Faction marker on map view in GM Mode. So that we can share a printscreen of a Faction Assets currently in game.

Reloading should be impossible if the clip is in the backpack.
Or it should have an extended animation duration.

Possibility to write something on Billboard / signs, on statue plates, and books/notebook.

More daily life and interest items for scenario :

- a Pedestral for statue, etc.

- a Marble Panel.
 - a Coffin

More Door option :
 - a lock to shoot/hit

- blocked door that need a Hit to be opened

Character load capacity limiter :

It would be great to have a main parameter to limit the character load capacity. It had some realism to scenario where the people know they will have many kilometer to walk, but take 40kg+
Same with a individual parameter.

Blinking the item location in inventory :
It should be great for everyone to see a blinking on the location were goes this or that item.
Some mods adds items that location are not user friendly to know.

User friendly improvement :
Item text popup - in invetory - should include the keybind for special effect : NVG On = key "X", NVG Off = Key "Y", etc.

Weather :
- Being able to make a smooth weather change over a time limit. Exemple : Clear to Cloudy in X minutes, or Rainy to Stormy in Y minutes. Etc.

Civil :
- Add a church Bell sound
- Allow civilian to take cover of Bell Alert ?

Patrol :
Allow a simple toggle "Potrol alongside road 100m away" order.
It should be far more easier to make Ai patrol.
We will get Ai to drive with roads marker in future update.
Perhaps those road markr can be used to order Ai to patrol alonside this road ?

soviet VDV beret with Telnyashka tshirt , buthan camo ak74U, NR-40 combat knife 
head band  (rambo style) for USA, MP5, kabar survival knife, 

i assume that us the same animation for the bayonets

Functionnality linked to a Prop :
- Cuff that forbid Sprint to the player that wear it.
- Cuff that take weapon slot, of glove slot and forbid firing weapons.
- Blindfold that show only a little little when looking down. The one from Suspicious Item hide everything, I think it is too much.

Vehicles (can be only props) :

- Boat that already existed during WW2, and still is usaed. Like a fisher boat ?
- 1960's Plane for passenger, medium size. RHS one can't be parked in the air-shed.
- Tractor

FX & Props with FX :
- Electricity damage over time in a small area, with electric arc FX, to simulate transformer failure (for example).
- Ringtone for phones, or Phone with the trigger to do so.
- Honk for GM

On 2/22/2024 at 10:21 AM, Cleygan said:

More Door option :
 - a lock to shoot/hit

- blocked door that need a Hit to be opened

Yeah good idea. Why are all the doors lockless/unlocked?  Locks and bolts would add depth to fighting around buildings, especially if you could go beyond smashing a lock to be able to lock a door.

Does a mod or scearios exists that allows me to play SOLO and play the conflict game mod? i want gm enabled and be able to spawn groups of ai to assist me. i would just command them from GM mode. also i need to be able to close my game client and return to this mission where i left off and currently no save/load feature exists atm.

Need an 80s/90s Alice pack LARGE. (primarily to be placed in Vehicles.)

Would like to have an 80s/90s "Engineers backpack" with the ability to MINE/DEMINE, CONTRUCT Sandbags walls or Trenches, and Camo nets. the Texture model will be just an Alice backpack with Different Toolkits strapped to the sides, and something like thick cylindrical tubes strapped to the bottom.

Also, just a pistol belt setup would be nice. i tried to make one but im not familiar with the workbench yet, and i just gave up.

I can assist with testing as i have a modded server.

EDIT: A Similar version of Each being Modern would also be good

US Army Soldier Plate Carrier System, should also be developed. 

1985 PSP-1 (aka military Index code 1P21) pancreatic sniper sight, for SVD
zenit%20belomo%201P21.JPG

Okay so we in a server with the fallout mods and modern military outfits we found out we can look similar to umbrella corp forces and I was wanting to ask if any modders could branch from that for reforger some t virus props and so zombie character models which in the games they also had guns too I think that would be cool and have some originality

Please ,Can you add strategic bombers, based on
https://free3d.com/fr/3d-model/b-52-cockpit-8112.html ?