Hey guys,

Im playing Arma3 for some timw now and i cant figure out why nothing i try works.

The Problem is i cant see anything but fog further than 300m, i watched a lot YT videos and nothing helped. I play with a lot of mods like ACE on a Multiplayer server i have 16GB of RAM and my pc is using all of it, my GPU and CPU is activatet and working. My settings are on Very High, except clouds on Standard and PIP deactivatet. My Visibility is 2700/1600/50/1000, HDR and Water Reflection is on Standard. Im Playing with Fullscreen Windowed and VSYNC disabled my AA&PP settings are on default. I have a 1070TI GPU and a i7-8700 3.20GHz, 6 cores, 12 Theards. My FPS is in Menü at 120fps but ingame its 40fps this maybe because of the mods and i dont care about it that much but i do care about me not seeing anything in a range of over 300m, like i said its all fog and just doesnt render at all i dont see buildings, enemys or whehicles. I tryed it in Singleplayer and Multiplayer both the same.

I would really appreciate your help in any form.

Thanks in advance

- limit mods up to absolutely mandatory;

- re-enable V-sync which is a foe for increasing FPS without desync (of course)

- test with no exotic parameters for memory allocator, hyper threading or else. Keep it by default. Same for video settings. Start with Arma auto-detection.
Now, fog is a possible setting from scenario itself. Test another one.