Sign in to follow this  
peanuckle_00

The men in black adddon

I like this alot. Even if you don't want them as men in black you could make believe that they're investigators, detectives, mafia men, or secret service. That's what makes this addon so cool. They need a black van and black cars too. They need some black vehicles basically. I'm sure mechanic has something for them.

It is quite pointless to post here without posting a link. I'm assuming that you just forgot it and will add it. I'll wait for a while before closing this thread smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">They need a black van and black cars too. They need some black vehicles basically. I'm sure mechanic has something for them.<span id='postcolor'>

Do you insist on making something like that MIB car familiar from the movies (or at least the first movie, never saw the second)? tounge.gif

I think Ivan/Edge makes great addons, people should check out his work in the upcoming FDFMOD addon.

Here's something that might work.

lincolns.jpg

I know this is a convertible, but, hey, there's nothing like black Lincoln biggrin.gif

Download from here.

The MIB are a fun group that like a little sun in thier face. It keeps them cool for de neuralizer missions.