New-AWLogo576x324.jpg

Asymmetric Warfare Series

by Blackheart_Six

Discord Server

Asymmetric warfare (or asymmetric engagement) is a type of war between belligerents whose relative military power, strategy, or tactics differ significantly. This type of warfare often, but not necessarily, involves insurgents or resistance movement militias who may have the status of unlawful combatants against a standing army. -- Wikipedia

Whether it is US Army forces against an insurgency or a standing Army, there is always a difference between forces. Asymmetric Warfare - Reforger is a combat operation of various scenarios. Either the Pick 3 lottery, or a randomized linear mission, utilizing the Scenario Framework by BI.

• Like 1

Asymmetric Warfare - Everon I - Linear randomized mission that uses mounted patrol routes, with random tasks assigned.
Asymmetric Warfare - Everon II - Traditional Combat Ops Pick 3 lottery system. Start at a random spawn position on map, and the system issues 3 tasks to complete.

Asymmetric Warfare - Everon III - Updated AWE II for 1.0 Release with helicopters. Remote island FOBs.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hallo Thx for the nice asymmetric warfare missions.

I play the latest "Asymmertric Warfare - Everon I" mission on my dedi server. After latest update

to 1.0.6 i cant save my customized loadout - it says"bdu blouse does not belong to your fraction".

If i take off the blouse saving works fine. (its the standard blouse - not modded).

Nice with the predefined loadouts 🙂

@Hud Dorph Are you using the AsyWarGrp AR 670-1 mod ?

I'll check it out. I think that is a BI thing with the one blouse that is rolled sleeves. Easy fix.

I've brought back the Asymmetric Warfare series from the dead.

2 missions

Asymmetric Warfare - Everon I - Linear randomized mission that uses mounted patrol routes, with random tasks assigned.
Asymmetric Warfare - Everon II - Traditional Combat Ops Pick 3 lottery system. Start at a random spawn position on map, and the system issues 3 tasks to complete.

4 hours ago, Hud Dorph said:

Hallo Thx for the nice asymmetric warfare missions.

I play the latest "Asymmertric Warfare - Everon I" mission on my dedi server. After latest update

to 1.0.6 i cant save my customized loadout - it says"bdu blouse does not belong to your fraction".

If i take off the blouse saving works fine. (its the standard blouse - not modded).

Nice with the predefined loadouts 🙂

Fixed. Please let me know if you still have an issue.

Well after more playing it seems the same problem, but this time its the "556x45mm 30rnd STANAG Mag" that gives the same issue.

@Hud Dorph Are you using other mods? Since you are playing on a dedi, can you try it with just the mission loaded. CRX AI is the only mod required.
I'll put it up on my test server and try to recreate as well. Thanks for the feedback. Helps with QAQC.

Just had a round on 1.0.14 - all seems to run fine with mods. Thx for your efforts

@Hud Dorph Glad to hear.

I am doing a complete rework of the mission. I am going to use move tasks to randomly move along the road system, triggering tasks along the way.

@Blackheart_Six -

Hello mate. We (the n00bs Clan) are still loving your work, but I have been asked if we can add a G36 weapon mod to ASM 1 & 2? I've managed to add a Bradley which I place in Games Master once the mission is loaded on the server, but no idea how we add an individual weapon type. Is there a simple way to add a G36 to the weapon crates that spawn on mission load? I don't want to mess about with your fine work and if it's difficult for us to implement, we'll just crack on as it is!

We use both ASM 1 & 2 almost permanently on our clan server, and thank you as always for making great coops! 

Cheers mate 👍

@Blackheart_Six -

Hello mate. We (the n00bs Clan) are still loving your work, but I have been asked if we can add a G36 weapon mod to ASM 1 & 2? I've managed to add a Bradley which I place in Games Master once the mission is loaded on the server, but no idea how we add an individual weapon type. Is there a simple way to add a G36 to the weapon crates that spawn on mission load? I don't want to mess about with your fine work and if it's difficult for us to implement, we'll just crack on as it is!

We use both ASM 1 & 2 almost permanently on our clan server, and thank you as always for making great coops! 

Cheers mate 👍

Just add the g36 mod to your server and it will be in the weapon crates already in the mission.

Ok for some reason the g36 dont show up in ammobox - but that must be a problem with the mod itself.

And now - back to topic 😉

@x-calibre You can add any mods by adding the mod to the server. I don't add mods to the mission unless absolutely necessary for the mission. I.E. CRX AI mod needs to loaded with the mission.

You can also make your own mission using mine as base, then add vehicle mods there. That is a bit more complicated, but it can be done. You need to know how to use the workbench.

As for weapons not showing up in the arsenal... Research the mod on the web workshop first. If the weapon hasn't been updated to version 0.9.9.47, then it MAY not work at all. All of riverX weapons are not updated, and only work with "Fix" mods added to them. A couple of modders have created fixes for other mods to show up.

I test all my production server mods first in local GM mode, then local host mode, then move then to a dedicated test server, then to my production server. Sounds like a long process but it's not, and saves time in end.

• Like 1

On 9/29/2023 at 6:17 AM, Blackheart_Six said:

I've brought back the Asymmetric Warfare series from the dead.

2 missions

I am working on a Patrol Operations - Arland. Another linear randomized mission that using dismounted patrols. I am about 50% complete on the move tasks. So a way to go with this one.

It's evident that you have put significant effort into developing these missions, and I wish you the best of luck in completing Patrol Operations - Arland. Keep up the good work, and I hope your players enjoy the diverse and engaging gameplay experiences you are creating.

• Thanks 1

On 10/10/2023 at 12:26 AM, Hud Dorph said:

No spawn points are created when attacking targets.

@Hud Dorph I am currently out of the country I’ll check it out ASAP.

work around is drop spawns with GM.

Asymmetric Warfare - Everon I v1.0.18

Rating 100%

Version 1.0.18

Game Version 0.9.9.104

Version size 1.29 MB

Created 01.08.2023

Last Modified 15.10.2023

ID 5E02D126732C5D41

This will be one of the last updates of this mod prior to release of  ARMA Reforger 1.0.

Task spawn points are fixed. Tested on DS.

Reworked mounted patrol tasks, and task selection for urban areas. NOTE: There maybe no notification of task complete. Bugged in this version. Wait for new move task.

Created 14 patrol areas across island, with random patrol groups spawned based on player count.

Recommended Mods:

AsyWarGrp AR 670-1,

AttachmentsCompatibility,

CRX Enfusion A.I.,
CEN - Carrier System,

GM Persistent Loadouts,
MAAWSArsenalFix,
M3 MAAWS - Carl Gustaf,
Modern RU,
"RHS - Status Quo,
RIS Laser Attachments,
Task Force Mattock Weapons,