Sirrianus Dagovax

[EN-PVE][DagovaxGames]Exile|10k|Napf|DG|DMS|GMS|RHS|CUP|NIA|

[EN-PVE][DagovaxGames]Exile|10k|Napf|DG|DMS|GMS|RHS|CUP|NIA|

IP: 185.180.222.155:2302

Map: Napf
Battlemetrics: https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/arma3/17376356

Description:
A Napf PVE server fully configured using Exile and the known missions GMS, CUP, Town invasions and roaming AI. As extra missions, I added unique missions as well:

Destruction Request
Spawns a vehicle that the player needs to destroy to gain a reward crate. As extra I added funny music tracks to the vehicle so you can hear it coming.

Base Raids

If you stay in your base for a while you can be raided by Napf Bandits. Based on your base level, 3 squads could spawn that includes a group on foot, in a vehicle or even in a helicopter dropping troops. Also unique sounds when a base raid is happening

Water Missions

Because Napf is an island surrounded by sea, I also created water missions that gives you an unique opportunity to fight underwater, or with boats.

Airdrop Events

Another custom mission will be a helicopter moving to your position at random, which can be friendly or enemy. If it is friendly it can drop you a vehicle reward, or AI units that will move into your group, so you can command them. Enemies will try to kill you of course.

And I am still improving the server and adding additional stuff. So come by and check this advanced PvE server 😀

Discord:

DagovaxGames

17376356.png?foreground=%23EEEEEE&backgr