I'm just about finish making a custom helmet, but I now ran across the issue of having the helmet in between legs. I've set both 'Head' verticies in blender, which is confirmed by ObjectBuilder, and set autocenter to 0 underneath the Geometry LOD. I've gone over the model.cfg and found nothing wrong with it from what I can see. What am I missing here, because a part of me is thinking that the p3d file name should be different, but idk.

model.cfg 

Screenshots of both Blender and ObjectBuilder

What tool(s) are you using to pack your PBO? I'd avoid using AddonBuilder and instead use Mikero's tool suite. It takes a bit to setup but once it its all up and running it'll do pretty much everything and if there are any errors it'll tell you exactly what the issue is - AddonBuilder's feedback is a bit hit and miss and often leaves you guessing...

9 hours ago, Jackal326 said:

What tool(s) are you using to pack your PBO? I'd avoid using AddonBuilder and instead use Mikero's tool suite. It takes a bit to setup but once it its all up and running it'll do pretty much everything and if there are any errors it'll tell you exactly what the issue is - AddonBuilder's feedback is a bit hit and miss and often leaves you guessing...

I've managed to resolve it by adding the rest of the vertices needed for the head (neck, neck1 and Spine3). But thanks for the advice :)

• Like 1