MattyIce01

(WIP) Tools of The Trade(TOTT)

e5d1zto.png

Tools of The Trade(TOTT)

About:

Tools of The Trade(TOTT) is an ambitious Arma 3 project to bring a wide variety of Tier 1 SMU weapons and attachments to the Arma 3 platform. We have future plans to expand past SMUs but one thing at a time. We will be using real-world references and connections to ensure the highest level of accuracy and authenticity seen in a video game modification to date(to the best of our ability). 

The release date is still being determined as we figure out the scope of the project, feel free to get updates faster and follow along with the project as it comes together in our discord here: https://discord.gg/fqdzJ9fkgW

Below are a few of the weapons planned for initial release:
iO9Mdtb.pngimage.png

• Like 4

I might be interested to have new guns 😄 Hopefully this project does get somewhere 😉 

The important question, though: what about ACE3 compatibility ?

Specifically the Medical, but at the same time the ACE Arsenal cuz pretty sure the ACE Arsenal values influence Medical, not to mention things such as wind effect and overheating, just to mention a couple.

54 minutes ago, rautamiekka said:

I might be interested to have new guns 😄 Hopefully this project does get somewhere 😉 

The important question, though: what about ACE3 compatibility ?

Specifically the Medical, but at the same time the ACE Arsenal cuz pretty sure the ACE Arsenal values influence Medical, not to mention things such as wind effect and overheating, just to mention a couple.

Yes, full ACE3 compatibility is planned.

• Like 1

Looks fantastic so far! Very keen to see how this goes.

• Like 1

In House CAG Handstop WIP

I've seen this done in many forms and styles and I plan on doing many of them, but for the first release, I wanted to get at least one done and decided to go with this iteration.

image.png

Very impressive renders! What modelling program are you using? I've mucked around a bit in Blender.

On 2/21/2023 at 7:37 AM, chops said:

Very impressive renders! What modelling program are you using? I've mucked around a bit in Blender.

I mostly work in Maya for modeling, I'm hoping to cross into fusion a bit with this project. Do know that these assets are from many different artists as well. In order to speed the project along we had many models donated by artists and many purchased. 

• Like 1

^ I guess those separately modelled switches are just to make the whole system look real, no differing functions or anything ?

On 3/27/2023 at 2:47 PM, rautamiekka said:

^ I guess those separately modelled switches are just to make the whole system look real, no differing functions or anything ?

One is a single white light switch and the other is a dual switch. It'll just be cosmetically different in the mod. 

Stunning work, mate! These seem like they have come along very quickly.

• Like 1

Reptilia ROF-90 Micro

image.png?width=1305&height=676

image.png?width=1289&height=676
image.png

This project was originally started so that I can push myself to learn a new workflow and this Reptilia mount is the first mesh I've created in that workflow. I'm very happy with the first result of this new workflow. Hopefully, the results will only improve from here.

• Like 4

The project is still underway, optics have just been very time-consuming with the time we have outside of life. Here's a picture from the latest test build...

arma3_x64_2023-07-16_23-05-33.png?width=

• Like 5