mostly

Choosing your AI Team prior to mission?

Hi,

I'm trying to find a script that lets me pick who and how many AI team members for my squad prior to the mission starting. Does anyone know if it exists or do I need to start trying to figure it out? I'd like to be able to select from a pool of operators to construct my own team to be mission specific. 

Thanks. 💪

In my SOG AI mod, I have a group selector gui (thanks to awesome example provided by @dreadedentity), where you can choose from various groups to spawn an AI team.  After spawning, you can then look at each member and an action appears allowing you to change their loadout.  This is all Prairie Fire DLC specific groups and weapons though.  But if you want to use it as an example to create your own feel free.  If you want it, I will post the specific scripts here.  At this time index in this video you can see how the group picker gui works:

And here you can see how to change loadout for a unit:

Note for the picker, I had to take a screenshot of each group and save the file and reference it in my GUI code so you can see the units you are choosing.

Note also I do not allow you to specify the # of units.  Instead there are different sized groups to choose from.

Good luck in your quest and have fun.  Long live ARMA!