BlackbirdSD

AI not seeing me again

2 hours ago, honger said:

I think he was asking about mrcurry's comment - you can check your mission's basic side relations (that is, Indep relations to Blue and Red) in the editor by opening Attributes > General > Misc.

15 hours ago, BlackbirdSD said:

How do you check the side relationships?

In vanilla Eden you can only change independent side relationships: Mission attributes > General > Independent allegiance 

Editor enhancements can of course allow for more options.

15 hours ago, BlackbirdSD said:

Sounds good but the weird thing is it worked for a while then they just stopped seeing me.  I do copy and paste the mission to different maps and move it around quite often.

Again, for future readers... You are using opfor which isn't affected but that isn't clear in the thread unless one reads the code. 

It's a common enough mistake that, while transferring missions between worlds to end up forgetting this setting, that's it's worth bringing up as an option.

Has caused me countless hours of troubleshooting in vain over the years.

12 hours ago, mrcurry said:

In vanilla Eden you can only change independent side relationships: Mission attributes > General > Independent allegiance 

Editor enhancements can of course allow for more options.

Again, for future readers... You are using opfor which isn't affected but that isn't clear in the thread unless one reads the code. 

It's a common enough mistake that, while transferring missions between worlds to end up forgetting this setting, that's it's worth bringing up as an option.

Has caused me countless hours of troubleshooting in vain over the years.

But that only sets the allegiance between independent and blufor and independent and opfor, correct?  I only play blufor against opfor.  So where is that setting?  I use 3den enhanced mod

18 hours ago, BlackbirdSD said:

But that only sets the allegiance between independent and blufor and independent and opfor, correct?  I only play blufor against opfor.  So where is that setting?  I use 3den enhanced mod

On 1/18/2023 at 8:47 AM, mrcurry said: