How do I enable multithreading? ArmA isn't using anywhere close to all of my resources, how can I make it to where it uses more? I am tired of 20 FPS. If anyone could help I would appreciate it.

Welcome to BI forums!

What are your computer specs?

What are you playing when you are getting 20fps?

What is your view distance set at?

For multithread i would reccomend just let the game detect your settings and go from there.

The other way is through the Arma 3 launcher ----> Parameters ----> All Parameters -----> [ ] Enable-Hyper-Threading

Check that box.

Theres also Extra Threads above that.

I did enable hyper threading (my cpu allows it) and it did nothing. I am using a 1050 ti 4gb with 16 gb ram dual channel x2 8 gb i5 8400k. according to the recommended specs and minimum specs i should be able to run this game no problem.

view distance is 2500 and i usually am in a town with some squadmates playing coop

Edited by Astral Valo
forgot some things

Best ask on the thread here

https://forums.bohemia.net/forums/topic/187603-will-my-pc-run-arma3-what-cpugpu-to-get-what-settings-what-system-specifications/?page=224

They can better tell you what to adjust or do, imo you need to upgrade, get a better cpu, something I7 or better,

gpu at least 1080 or better, faster ram like 3000mhz or better, and put the game on an ssd if you dont have that already.