Sign in to follow this  
ran

What do you think about this little game ?.....

what about a military oriented cluedo-like game ? (ou know the detective game where you have to find a murderer in a manor)

our version could be a little bit more deep and with a military background

the situation at the beginning :

the persons , victims and criminals and 1 observator (who will come on the crime scene right after the crime and take screen shots of eventual prooves) (their roles have been designed by a neutral person , and nobody knows who is who except the observator whom identity is well defined ) , play an OFP MP game , in this game , a fault is comitted , more or less serious

the observator and the investigators ask for the people who were present in the game for their eyewitnesses , the observator and investigators make a report wich must be neutral and shouldn't take any side

the report is given to the judge , who will give the report to the advocates he will have choosen to represent the victims and the guilty side , each advocate can ask question to the persons who were in-game when the crime happened

the trial begins and the advocates base their arguments on the report

the judge and the jury make their conclusions with the report and the results of the confrontation between the two advocates

the final step : the real criminal gives his identity and that way we can check who of the 2 advocates have done their best

it might sound a little bit complicated , but that's the kind of thing i play with my coworkers when i'm bored at work but with a police background instead of the Manor or the battlefield

i don't know what it would give on a forum , but we use to do it with leaf of paper , but i think it could be interesting even if it would be hard to put in place

we need

1 game master (who will distribute the roles and set up the original story)

as many victims/criminals as the game master wants

1 observator

2/3 investigators (number depending on the number of suspects/victims)

1 judge

2 advocates

8/10 people in the jury who will decide the issue of the affair by voting and giving the sentences

each person can only have 1 single role

to play this game , the players have to be serious , and just like real advocates or judges (keeping the professionnal secret and being neutral) and just like real convicts/suspects/victims

it's a role playing game , and i repeat , the players have to be serious

i know that we lack of informations and Basic in military right , so if anybody could find some military right FAQ or something it would be of a great help ........ if not , the advocates and judges could make their own mixture smile.gif

if some of you are interested , please let me know with a post in this thread

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (IceFire @ Feb. 24 2003,15:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The game is called "Clue".<span id='postcolor'>

Where you live, Icefire. Don't assume that everyone else on the planet lives in the US...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (IceFire @ Feb. 25 2003,00:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The game is called "Clue".<span id='postcolor'>

Not around here...