Sign in to follow this  
JJonth Cheeky Monkey

My wa2000 is complete

Nice 1 mate well if you want to get the files online i sugest:

Mail ofp.info or first g oto the site and shearch for a mail adres and send it + the Gun and you can go to: opflash.org and send it to them or go to :ofp-zone.de i sugest to go to the OFP-zone.de site because they update there site very fast and read their new mail fast and opflash.org is a good site but i suggest the OFP-zone.de but its in German so you can translate it or watever and they have a FTP server.

The gun looks very smooth but can you make some more pics and some lighter because the dark one is not good to see tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (cheeky monkey @ Feb. 23 2003,21:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Heres one, bit small though

Guy laying down<span id='postcolor'>

Don't make the pictures during dusk or dawn, just make them during bright daylight. Just because the sunset looks nice, people looking at the screen have a hard time looking at the details of the gun.

"DAMN, OFP.INFO IS DOWN!"

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 11280 bytes) in Unknown on line 0<span id='postcolor'>

-edit: Site is back up now-

I really like the rifle!!! Good model, good textures, good sound, good recoil, ect... The only knitpick is that I'm wondering if it would be possible to include a scope with usable elevation markers for different distances (like SVD rifle). If the ballistics are the same as those of the M21 rifle in the game, perhaps also making the zoom adjustable would allow the sites to be set for different distances like you can with the M21 to take into account bullet drop at long ranges.

Finally, I noticed the bullet has a black tracer. If possible please remove that as I don't it's good for a sniper's health to use tracer ammunition. But aside from those issues I think it's a great addon! Keep up the excellent work.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Ooops I made a big mistake. I sent the older version of it with tracers and no proper right hand side textures. I am really sorry about that. I'll send the newer version right now.

See here and compare the right hand side and see what I mean

About the scope, I have never made a scope before actually the WA2000 is the first addon I have made from scratch. If I had the ability I would add a new optics view maybe even with an illuminated crosshair wink.gif .

hi cheeky monkey smile.gif

i am reding right now your last post on this page. Send you newest version of WA2000 to my mail too ? I downloaded all e-mails, but e-mail from you was't here ?

Please replay !

tnx

ofp.info

ofp.fighter@quick.cz

smile.gif

Nice model, Crits on the brightness of the scope, a WA scope is almost completely black, mebbe just turn the brightness down in the texture, everything else looks good. Nice Job!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Cedaie @ Feb. 26 2003,04:22)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Nice model, Crits on the brightness of the scope, a WA scope is almost completely black, mebbe just turn the brightness down in the texture, everything else looks good. Nice Job!<span id='postcolor'>

Its not a model of the real WA2000 scope, it is only the M21 scope pasted on to the top. I have extended the front bit to suit it a bit more. So it has the M21 scope textures on it. You can put any kind of scope that fits to a 20mm weaver rail I think so thats what I've done. Anyway when Fighter uploads the new file on to the site it will include a Barrett M99 sniper rifle too. I'll post some pics if you want. smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (cheeky monkey @ Feb. 26 2003,23:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Cedaie @ Feb. 26 2003,04:22)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Nice model, Crits on the brightness of the scope, a WA scope is almost completely black, mebbe just turn the brightness down in the texture, everything else looks good. Nice Job!<span id='postcolor'>

Its not a model of the real WA2000 scope, it is only the M21 scope pasted on to the top. I have extended the front bit to suit it a bit more. So it has the M21 scope textures on it. You  can  put any kind of scope that fits to a 20mm weaver rail I think so thats what I've done. Anyway when Fighter uploads the new file on to the site it will include a Barrett M99 sniper rifle too. I'll post some pics if you want. smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Barrett M99 sniper rifle too. I'll post some pics if you want. Yes Please.

I am d/l tonight so I can have a play.

Can someone else sort out a scope for this fella then?

OK i have totally finished then both. Both use the same scope, its a mil dot reticule with 250m increments up to 1000m. "1000m for a Barrett? its capable of twice that!" you say. I know, but your not going to engage many targets at that range and besides who has view range over 1500? You will still be able to hit things if your lucky, just not that consistently. Anyway it should be uploaded onto OFP.Info soon if fighter got my e-mail. Hope you like them when you get them

Can't hardly wait! I'll keep refreshing ofp.ifo unit I see your addons there.

Any plans to go ahead with the M82A1?