Sign in to follow this  
Ex-RoNiN

Do you want band of brothers for �15?

Yes, Band of Brothers DVD set, Region 2, no metal tin box, no DTS track, for the incredible sum of Å15!!!

Just follow the procedures below smile.gif

Go to this url.....

If the link doesn't work, go to www.empirestores.co.uk and use the following Fast Shop code: XD3438

Use the special order code PX5537 (this gets you the Å15 discount, enter it when asked for an order code on checkout).

Please Note....

Now before I cut to the chase, Empire is a credit based company and as such if you do not already shop with them then they will credit score you so if you believe you are credit unworthy or under the age of 18 either have your parents apply or a friend with a better credit rating than you.

(Information copied and pasted from a thread on another forum so as to avoid upsetting forum members who like to whine  tounge.gif)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FallenPaladin @ Feb. 23 2003,13:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Where have we come to... Now the moderators use the forum as bazar to sell their goods...   sad.gif  tounge.gif  wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Well, look at the bright side: it's a step up from "Will moderate for food". tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">

too offtopic for ofp-offtopic -> closed.

<span id='postcolor'>

Nevermind, simply could not resist! wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (der bastler @ Feb. 23 2003,14:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">

too offtopic for ofp-offtopic -> closed.

<span id='postcolor'>

Nevermind, simply could not resist! wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

BoB = 2nd World War adventures of Easy Company.

Hence, On-Topic wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ex-RoNiN @ Feb. 23 2003,12:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Just follow the procedures below smile.gif

Go to this url.....

<span id='postcolor'>

OFF TOPIC FORUM RULE #5

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">5)Do not start threads relating to discussions on other boards

What happens in this forum should stay in this forum and and vice versa, conversations other than those strictly relating to OFP matters should not be brought into these forums from others<span id='postcolor'>

eh, I don't think so.

The description says "B/BROTHERS", as far as I know it could be BOB underware or something.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Feb. 23 2003,14:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ex-RoNiN @ Feb. 23 2003,12:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Just follow the procedures below smile.gif

<span id='postcolor'>

OFF TOPIC FORUM RULE #5

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">5)Do not start threads relating to discussions on other boards

What happens in this forum should stay in this forum and and vice versa, conversations other than those strictly relating to OFP matters should not be brought into these forums from others<span id='postcolor'><span id='postcolor'>

Can you be constructive for once?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FSPilot @ Feb. 23 2003,15:05)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">eh, I don't think so.

The description says "B/BROTHERS", as far as I know it could be BOB underware or something.<span id='postcolor'>

Nope, if you don't believe me, call them and quote the Fast Shop product code smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Feb. 23 2003,14:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ex-RoNiN @ Feb. 23 2003,12:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Just follow the procedures below smile.gif

<span id='postcolor'>

OFF TOPIC FORUM RULE #5

What happens in this forum should stay in this forum and and vice versa, conversations other than those strictly relating to OFP matters should not be brought into these forums from others<span id='postcolor'><span id='postcolor'>

Out of curiosity, what did Ex-Ronin edit in your post?  Did you break a rule?   Hope it's not against any rules to ask this.  Understanding how the rules are applied always helps the rest of us to stay within them.

How's that for being constructive? smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Bernadotte @ Feb. 23 2003,18:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Out of curiosity, what did Ex-Ronin edit in your post?<span id='postcolor'>

Original post restored. tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Did you break a rule?<span id='postcolor'>

No, Ex-RoNiN did but it's useless for me to point it out, as he says later. tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hope it's not against any rules to ask this. Understanding how the rules are applied always helps the rest of us to stay within them.

How's that for being constructive? smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

More like being well trained. When they say "jump", you jump! tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Feb. 23 2003,18:04)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Bernadotte @ Feb. 23 2003,18:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Out of curiosity, what did Ex-Ronin edit in your post?<span id='postcolor'>

Original post restored. tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Did you break a rule?<span id='postcolor'>

No, Ex-RoNiN did but it's useless for me to point it out, as he says later. tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hope it's not against any rules to ask this.  Understanding how the rules are applied always helps the rest of us to stay within them.

More like being well trained. When they say "jump", you jump! tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

The URL you changed it to doesn't make much sense for your case wink.gif

In any case, editing a moderator's editing is the same as not following a mod's instructions, hence a violation of board rule 1.3, hence 48hrs PR.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Bernadotte @ Feb. 23 2003,17:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Feb. 23 2003,14:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ex-RoNiN @ Feb. 23 2003,12:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Just follow the procedures below smile.gif

<span id='postcolor'>

OFF TOPIC FORUM RULE #5

Out of curiosity, what did Ex-Ronin edit in your post?  Did you break a rule?   Hope it's not against any rules to ask this.  Understanding how the rules are applied always helps the rest of us to stay within them.

Avon also broke rule 2.6 by quoting the link that has now disappeared and whingeing around about it.

But Bernadotte, that question should really go into the rules thread or into PM smile.gif

In my opinion, this is a violation of 1.3.

If you wish to discuss this matter further, either contact me via PM or ask a direct question in the Forum Rules thread that is pinned at the top of Off-Topic. Thanks.

Ex-RoNiN

Ladies and gents, eight simple and easy words that should help you in life

"Do as I say, not as I do"

biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (MrMilli @ Feb. 23 2003,19:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ladies and gents, eight simple and easy words that should help you in life

"Do as I say, not as I do"

biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Exactly my sentiment wink.gif

Anyway, this thread has dereailed entirely.

Closing smile.gif