Sign in to follow this  
Akira

Diplomacy

thats a really good manual I can actually understand... the other one I couldnt really read because there was no illustrations to use as examples

I have a question.

Can Fleets OCCUPY a province through its coastal water? I can't see in the rules where it "yea's" or "nay's" it.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Akira @ Mar. 01 2003,04:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I have a question.

Can Fleets OCCUPY a province through its coastal water? I can't see in the rules where it "yea's" or "nay's" it.<span id='postcolor'>

Nevermind....figured it out.

Hi friends.

I have bad news. I will not be able to judge your game as my dad has had a heart attack. Now I have to look after the house (120km´s away from where I live) cause my mom died two years ago of cancer. I have to visit him in hospital a lot because he will taken to surgery on wednesday. He needs to have 3 bypasses and he´s a bit worried at the moment.

I´m sorry but time will be very short for me in the coming weeks. I hope you can understand that I don´t have the time to take part in your diplomacy game. I feel sad about it, but now I need to take care of the things that came along with the illness of my dad.

Really sorry to hear that balschoiw sad.gif I hope everything goes well and to plan for your dad on wednesday

I am pressing all possible thumbs. It would be really bad to lose my dad also. My mom was 54 years old when she passed away . And my dad is 56. Not really old.

Thx for your thoughts and wishes King Beast.

Really sorry to hear that Blaschoiw. Speaking from experience, I know it is really traumatic to have your dad become gravely ill. I hope he pulls through.

I'll add my hopes for a speedy and complete recovery for your Father.

Please let us know how things go.

I think we may have to put the game on hold, unless we can find another GM to take care of the game.

Hey, has anyone out there ever played, or own, Starship Troopers by Avalon Hill? If you dom please drop me a PM.

Sorry to hear that Bal's. sad.gif

Any suggestions to what we should do about the game?

OK...I'll make a quick suggestion.

I volunteer to be the Game Judge. Since this is the first game for some of the players, I can judge, and will catch the next game when everyone is gritty veterns tounge.gif

Should we assume the game is dead?

I'm still in, it's just then we'd have to move to 5 player rules, and my plan for blitzkrieging into the lower Balkans goes to hell tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tex [uSMC] @ Mar. 04 2003,02:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I'm still in, it's just then we'd have to move to 5 player rules, and my plan for blitzkrieging into the lower Balkans goes to hell  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Assualt got back to me. He might be in so we would still be in teh 6 players rules.

And I would suggest that, if it is acceptable, that countries be reassigned.

I'm out. I just don't have time to do this. I've got to focus on less entertaining things. sad.gif

I'm up to play.. but i dunno if I'll meet the deadlines always in the right times .

I also got a online mapping tool.. very useful to post the progress and satus.

Hows your dad doing bal? hope he is ok

So is anyone interested in getting a new list to try to get a game going? akira, fs, warin, kingbeast, tex?

I'm willing to if anyone else wants to...

I can either be the judge or a player...

I am also willing to be the judge. PM me Akira, and we can arrange something and then get it going smile.gif