oldbear

Enfusion Requirements - Demo

I read carefully and with great interest The Development Process Behind Bohemia Interactive's Enfusion Engine  an interview of Pavel Šafář, Project Lead,  on 80.lv site.

At the end of the interview, a passage particularly caught my attention as an OFP veteran and still an armavangelist.

Pavel Šafář: Our current plan is to release a game demo that will demonstrate the engine’s capabilities. I also assume that we’ll be supporting it throughout the year. I don’t mean just fixing any issues people will find. We expect people will start playing with our engine and editor, which will surely result in many things we’ll need to deal with, including issues, questions, and new features to document.

I don't know if I'll be able to get my hands on the Demo, but just in case I'd like to be able to prepare myself with some hints about the minimum hardware requirements.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I would be very interested in trying out a demo. Same as yourself, as someone who has been around since OFP prehistory I could imagine the excitement of exploring the new engine would bring back the memories of playing the OFP demo over and over again. Following this in the hope of more info.

Yeah, good luck with that guys, I'll leave that to you for now. Thanks to the past decade of 2010s, I'm not sure I want to go through yet another WIP anytime soon. But we'll see, I'll make sure to keep an eye out for any interesting reports, though! 🙂