Sign in to follow this  
granQ

Help out with as 332 m1 super puma

SFP ( http://hem.passagen.se/granq/?noframe ) is working on Super Puma but we thought that so many other countries uses it. So why not work together. Mostly we need to make the perfect model (ugga working on that) and me will code it. Of course there may be better people on those things, but we will lead the work since it is easier that way. The inside, how it should look and such has not been done yet. So what we want is your help on "everything". Textures, sound, reference pictures on the inside model.

and after we release the super puma in SFP, other mods (or people that helped out) may then use it to make their nations versions.

sofar:

www.geocities.com/ugglon/super-puma/sp10.jpg

remeber geocities..they will disable the picture if too many connectes the same hour. Just so you knows.

thank you, saw that you working for some WWII.. just one thing (not sure if you doing armor)

but make all wwii armor so they don't show on radar.. since then when you play you won't have that silly radar thingy working. just suggestion to all wwii addons makers wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (GranQ @ Feb. 14 2003,21:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">thank you, saw that you working for some WWII.. just one thing (not sure if you doing armor)

but make all wwii armor so they don't show on radar.. since then when you play you won't have that silly radar thingy working. just suggestion to all wwii addons makers wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Isn't it easier to disable "showing radar" instead of "showing on radar"?

not seen that "commando"... sound good, can you show me the right "string" ??

I aggree that we need one really good Puma model to base other versions on. I was always meaning to make a Puma, because my friend flys one for our coastguard. However, I just don't think I'll have the time soon, so I'd like to help by providing detail pictures for the modeler and texture artist.

It is in coastguard colors and outfitted for ER type work in the back, but most of the interior textures should be usable.

Some photos of it and the other aircraft of the CG here:

Iceland Coast Guard

Let me know if you want cockpit pics and other close ups and stuff.. Only claim I make is that I get to make a Coast Guard version of it when you are done smile.gif

I can of course also record all sounds that you need.

Konyak

Yes, sounds good.

Our modeller (ugga) says that it is not the same version of the puma. (Don't ask me i can't see the diffrence) and he will contine to work, but hopefully the french mod will be good and let people use it for their contries markings.

Hoo, I see, think he's right, you are talking about Super Puma, I was talking about Puma SA-330. Definitively not the same version.

About letting other mods use OFrP models, for sure!