Rengate

ArmA Unit Suspension

So recently my ArmA Unit got suspended for having the discord link in the description of the Unit. No where did it say we couldn't do that but no big deal, easy fix right?

Well after removing the link I tried submitting the appeal via the automated system thats on the units page. However the form never submits, it keeps loading and loading until it eventually it just stops trying and makes you press submit again. 

I tried contacting Bohemia support with no such luck as of yet, so now Im reaching out to the community to see if anyone else has had this issue and or if anyone knows a fix for it.

Hi. I used to have the same issue for about 3-5 weeks with the same reason for suspension. After that, it simply resolved itself. Then I sent my appeal, waited 2 weeks, no response. Sent another one, still no response. (This has been going on for about 3 months).

After manually contacting an attached email by Bohemia Interactive, I assume the person that suspended my unit (greg.becksted@bistudio.com). The postmaster couldn't address.

unknown.png

If you go into your console in Inspect Element, it should print out the error. You could attach that to this topic if possible. The issue is probably caused by an internal server error (Error code 500 if you find it). My unit (Task Force Wheelchair) remains suspended, with the issue resolved and several appeals without any response whatsoever.

FOR Forum Staff // Bohemia Developers

unknown.png?width=530&height=700

unknown.png