Psycon

Can only spawn retextured unit in zeus if it has been already spawned in EDEN editor

So long story short i made a mod which retextures the NATO vanilla vehicles problem is, and ill try my best to explain it.
If for example i just hop into editor play as a character but have not spawned ANY of the retextured vehicles in the map as soon as i log into zeus i simply just cant see the category made for those vehicles neither can i find them but if i go back to the EDEN editor and spawn a single vehicle from the category and then log in as zeus my retextures are suddenly available, i have no idea why and i have a slight suspicion my code is possessed.

class CfgEditorCategories
{
    class baseCat
    {
        displayName = "NATO Digital woodland";
    };
};
class cfgVehicles
{

class B_MBT_01_cannon_F;
    class Digital_MBT : B_MBT_01_cannon_F
    {
        author = "Psyco";
        scope = 2;
        scopeCurator = 2;
        side = 1;
        editorCategory = "baseCat";
        faction = "BLU_F";
        displayName = "Digital Merkava";       
        crew = "B_crew_F";
        hiddenSelections[] = {"camo1","camo2"};
        hiddenSelectionsTextures[] = {"\digital_retex_NATO_Armor\data\Merkava\body_CO.paa","\digital_retex_NATO_Armor\data\Merkava\MBT_Turret.paa"};
    };
};

Heres a snip of my code
Any ideas?

Have you selected Default Addons > All Addons (Including unofficial ones) in the Game Master module? 

Edit: Sorry man, I misread your question, the above probably won't solve your issue which does sound very strange. 

Right so far i have found out something interesting so it only lets you spawn the retextured vehicles if the unit you are playing as in the editor is part of the retextured unit's squad otherwise if say i startup a DRO mission or just standard zeus without having to enter the editor it is still found in my set category soooooo issue solved i guess.