Sign in to follow this  
Koolkid101

Star wars

Did you guys see the pics of those star wars ships??? They look totally awesome

Bishop from the Operation Sci-Fi Mod Center sent us screenshots of their work! His team is working on several mods in the same time- Star Wars mod, Warhammer 40k Mod. X-wing on two last screenshots were made by Bishop himself- he will release it as his addon.

http://ofp.gamezone.cz/

opertaon flash point cz on the bottom and look down you'll find it!

all i see is the screenshots that do look great they have to have a site? crazy.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">

can anything more useless be done to flashpoint?

<span id='postcolor'>

Yes. biggrin.gif

no its not although your opinion will be noted plus not every one thinks the same way as you do, there are many people that like this, also this mod is more for the millitary then the jedi perspective

I can say that I like this mod and I have followed its progress for some time now. I'm a pretty big Star Wars fan and you will allways have my attention   biggrin.gif .

(It would be great if you released some addons soon Dark Knight smile.gif)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wonder @ Feb. 03 2003,17:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">This mod is a joke! tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

it really not a joke. all this stuff is do-able in operation flashpoint

addon are being tested as we want to get all the bugs out so these addons will be perfect dont worrie there will be some soon when i dont know still in testing

we will release a pack of the following

- A-wing

- Tie Fighter

- Imperial Pilot

- Rebel Pilot

remember there isnt a release date as of yet.. ill keep u posted

for more info go to our site

I can't wait for the pack, in your mod do you plan on making AT-ST's, AT-AT's, and other "walkers"? Oh and can you post some screens?

Dont forget that Pack will include the Storm Trooper and the Rebel Soldier (not the Hoth/Snow Gear one, but the normal rebel soldier).

Also, we've got some massive Warhammer 40k Packs coming up soon, One will be an Imperial Guard Armour Pack, which will include, the Chimera, Griffon, Basilisk, Leman Russ, Leman Russ Exterminator, Storm Sword and a few others.

Also to be released soon will be an Imperial Navy Pack, which will include the 2 Lighting Figter Varients, the 2 Maruarder Bomber Varients, and the Valkyrie Dropship.

And also coming VERY soon, is the Imperial Guard Soldier Pack, which includes the Imperial Guardsmen in Cadian Urban Camo, aside from the Lasguns, the squads will be able to take a Flamer, Meltgun, Grenade Launcher, and the Sergent with an LasPistol and a Close Combat Weapon. The Models for 80% of these ARE complete, the Tanks and other vehicles that have multiple gunners / turrets, will have multiple turrets (or should i say already do), there will be no need to play around with scripts in the mission editor, we've perfected a method of just simply adding the vehicle from the mission editor, and thats it, u have a mulit turreted/gunner vehicle! this isnt some fairy tale either, its already been done, and im personally adding them to all the addons that use it, and have already successfully implemented this feature onto sveral of the addons, i will post screenshots of these in action at our site over the next few weeks.

This feature will also be implemented onto a number of addons in the star wars mod as well, which is coming along nicely, as for the addon pack, we are just touching up the textures to get them looking all nice and spiffy, and perfecting the manuevering and ai control of the A-wing and Tie-Interceptor (which is more difficult than normal planes seeing as ofp uses physics in its game engine, and star wars craft dont exactly comply with our current understanding of physics, just glad im and AeroSpace Avionics Student biggrin.gif )

Anyway, thats just a bit of a progress report on whats going for us as of late, if anyone wants to know more or just wants to chat, feel free to come over to our forums anytime, we welcome everyone and any constructive opinions, thanks for all the support! it helps make our jobs much easier! biggrin.gif Thanks

EldarWraithlord.gif

I hope you make an eldar wraithlord aka. bitch slapper tounge.gif

This is what I managed to take out with a single wraithlord.

1 Ethereal

1 Crisis Shas'o

2 Crisis Shas'vre Bodyguard

1 Crisis Shas'vre

2 Crisis Shas'ui

6 Gun Drone (Kor'vesa)s

12 Fire Warrior Shas'las

1 Broadside Shas'vre

2 Broadside Shas'ui

The problem would be creating all the new animations sad.gif

Guest jacobaby

Its not really my scene, but have you guys checked out

Cpt. Moores Droids for star wars??

They actually look more realistic when running than the soldiers in OFP!!

Llauma that's quite a good description, iv only got one in my 4000 point Ulthwé army, but ill tell u what, it "slaps" up alot of enemies! Unfortunately though, eldar and Tau wont play a big role, if any at all, in our first campaign. Eldar will deffinately in the second. Cant wait to start modelling Grav Tanks! biggrin.gif

Yes we've known about Cpt. Moore's droids since they were released,they're very good. However the First Star Wars campaign is based around the time frame of EP's 4-6, where u will slog it out as a Storm Trooper in a war against Rebel Forces, unlike most star wars games this has nothing to do with jedi, its about military might in the star wars universe, being apart of a Storm trooper squad, piloting an AT-AT, Causing havoc in ur Tie-Interceptor, the campaign will really express what its like to be a soldier in the star wars universe, and later on in the campaign it will take lots of Strategy, Tactics, and Logicistical thinking as u command an Imperial Battalion in a war against the Rebel Scum . In the 2nd campaign u will be a rebel, we r still deciding whether to make it the same story line, just from the rebel's perspective.

To Aaron Kane, the Imp. Guardsmen Pack and the Imp. Armour Pack will be ready soon...

Just an idea, could you make textures for WH40K vehicles (and units) from miniature photos? Some close shots of high quality paintjobs from both sides, front, back and top. I assume some very talented WH40K painters would be glad to post you some photos of their work wink.gif. This way the textures would look just like in the game itself. As an ex WH40K gamer I will surely download these nevertheless.

Your tanks don't look like Star Wars vehicles confused.gif

Great work on the fighters though smile.gif

Great addons.

The X-wing looks awesome...

And please consider there is a lot of ppl interested in this work and it can be a good mod for OFP.

Cheers.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (USMC Sniper @ Feb. 04 2003,00:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I can't wait for the pack, in your mod do you plan on making AT-ST's, AT-AT's, and other "walkers"? Oh and can you post some screens?<span id='postcolor'>

we will be doing all the Starwars Millitary Vehicles even the ones that wernt in the games and films for example and Tie Tank - this isnt final we may not do this plus all screen shot are at our site i will post some here but not now

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ex-RoNiN @ Feb. 04 2003,12:02)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Your tanks don't look like Star Wars vehicles confused.gif

Great work on the fighters though smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

thats because we are doing a Warhammer Mod as well plus some others more info at our site

Will the 40K mod be a 40K mod or just basicly OFP with 40K units?

It would be great if you managed to simulate the abilities the different units have.