Sign in to follow this  
The Sharpshooter

New fokker

No mans land MOD released a new Fokker, that has a very cool fire and smoke affect. It´s amazing I strongly roccomend you download it and watch the show.

When the Fokker is damaged or hevily damaged, it starts burning and spitting smoke. Also when it is heavily damaged there is a low chance of Fuel leak.

The Addon is great though I reccomend that when the Fokker starts burning it begins to slowly damage himself oliging the pilot to eject.

Found it at: OpFlashpoint.org

I really do like it. It is really cool flying along then been hit by a .50cal MG and looking over your shoulder to see that your flimsy plane is been consumed in flames.....

All it needs now is a pilot in the uniform of the WW1 German Flying Corps and a visible joystick in the cockpit.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (blackdog~ @ Jan. 30 2003,21:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Download the BIS camel smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

It is a completely different plane and it has no burning effect.

I'm going to have to try out a dogfight between the Fokker and the Camel, should be interesting to see what plane comes out on top.

I put all the current ww1 planes available in the air over kolgujev for a head on dogfight and although it was quite fun, I found I would tend to drop like a lead weight out of the sky half the time...

crazy.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (CanadianTerror @ Jan. 31 2003,05:22)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I put all the current ww1 planes available in the air over kolgujev for a head on dogfight and although it was quite fun, I found I would tend to drop like a lead weight out of the sky half the time...<span id='postcolor'>

when you are loosing speed just do a nosedive towards the ground and pull up before u crash lol crazy.gif

Well its not that I dont know how to fly the planes, I just find that if you even go near the ground...gravity kicks in and the lead weights start to form.

Perhaps, I just need work on that...I dunno crazy.gif

hehe

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (The Sharpshooter @ Jan. 31 2003,03:09)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (blackdog~ @ Jan. 30 2003,21:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Download the BIS camel smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

It is a completely different plane and it has no burning effect.<span id='postcolor'>

the WW1 pilots come with the bis camel