Jump to content
c00ster

Fix your damned servers

Recommended Posts

I can't believe how long this game has been online and they STILL haven't fixed the server issues.  Stop making changes to this game until you FIX what's wrong with it! Damned game booted mid encounter, and now it does it at every encounter load in.  Usually I don't lose my insurance money, but I lost 60 crowns the last 3 times it did this,  Every time I try to launch an encounter, it gets to the player room and locks up. Fix it.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I recently posted when my game and dumped away the 150 crowns I spent but later in the day I was refunded the crowns automatically hoping you were the same here if not that would suck 😞. I don’t mind spending crowns and dying but to crash mid game when all is well? Especially with a bag of loot, who cares if I got my crowns back?! I’ll rarely get such a good boosted game again! (Two others boosted too) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Unzippedbutton said:

Should we comment here everytime the game chrases? It crash 5 times in a row for me and my friend...

Yeah, me too, several Times.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Matthew Aiken said:

recently posted when my game and dumped away the 150 crowns I spent but later in the day I was refunded the crowns automatically

Indeed, there is a system in place which returns crowns and the Outlander's loadout which could have been lost through crashes.

 

As for the issues with crashing and blue screens, we're aware of them - they are memory-related issues. The team's working hard on a fix 💪 We're really sorry for the inconvenience this has caused, thank you for your patience. 🍅

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote
6 hours ago, Matthew Aiken said:

I recently posted when my game and dumped away the 150 crowns I spent but later in the day I was refunded the crowns automatically hoping you were the same here if not that would suck 😞. I don’t mind spending crowns and dying but to crash mid game when all is well? Especially with a bag of loot, who cares if I got my crowns back?! I’ll rarely get such a good boosted game again! (Two others boosted too) 

 

Yes, they did return after I posted here about it. lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Since I came here to complain about the constant crashing, I thought I would come back and say thank you for finally fixing the issue.  Still crashes periodically, but WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY better than it was before.  Good job guys!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been playing Fiske only.  See people crashing every out of the lobby every single game. 

I get a crash about 1/6-1/8 games.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, VigorCrashMaster said:

I've been playing Fiske only.  See people crashing every out of the lobby every single game. 

I get a crash about 1/6-1/8 games.

I smiled but it happen to me a lot of time too.  Two kind of issue, the video memory stuff and a cloud time-out were I think that servers are over booked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×