Sign in to follow this  
Bugsfrombis

Best players online

He makes maps and hides things. Then when we play his maps he kills us all tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Harnu @ Feb. 02 2003,15:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">He makes maps and hides things.  Then when we play his maps he kills us all  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Ahhhhh, the truth is exposed! biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hit_Sqd_Maximus @ Feb. 02 2003,22:21)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hehe, and harnu gets tked in his spawn for being a black op<span id='postcolor'>

*cough* spetz natz *cough* biggrin.gif

Then my pilot gets kicked when Im Mgunning and kicking ass... If it's bad and it happens, it's happened to me! tounge.gif

Any1 half decent can get top of mariks stats just gota play on them particular servers alot

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Bugsfrombis @ Feb. 03 2003,21:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Any1 half decent can get top of mariks stats just gota play on them particular servers alot<span id='postcolor'>

Then come and play and see how you fair... wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Harnu @ Feb. 02 2003,12:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Somethings gotta be wrong there, says farmcoot is #3  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Notice how harnu does not register??? tounge.giftounge.gif

Kamai, Enron, Ali, Solidsnake are my tops.

I did and was top for awhile if your think being top of that makes u a good player ur wrong u need to have alook some euro players too.

Best i seen are:

Ali, Raptor, Hallett, Jackthis, Gamer, BigRed, Enron Exec, Tiberian, Iguana,

Best overall infantry player I've seen in my small gaming universe is Ali [sHoP Euro],formerly known as Ali Akbah.

Unlike many other skilled shots he keeps moving constantly and contributes to the match targets as well, not only cranking up his stats at ambush points.

Enron Exec, Vodkabeast and our old sheep hugger Farmcoot are very interesting adversaries, too...*cough*

But what do I know...I've gotten my butt handed to me by countless players so...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">But to players who spread enjoyment in the game have a good attitude, dont rambo, make the most of teamwork, and doesnt complain/whine/abuse other players, and yes that includes nOObs. Good players help the noobies get into the game not abuse them<span id='postcolor'>

I have to agree with Skunk Monkey here, a good attitude is everything for an enjoyable MP game.

Best Players

Those who encourage teamwork, follow the server rules, help newcomers have patience during setup and dont affect the enjoyment of others.

After all its a team effort

Teamplayers

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Bugsfrombis @ Feb. 03 2003,22:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I did and was top for awhile if your think being top of that makes u a good player ur wrong u need to have alook some euro players too.

Best i seen are:

Ali, Raptor, Hallett, Jackthis, Gamer, BigRed, Enron Exec, Tiberian, Iguana,<span id='postcolor'>

OK, you asked who we thought were the best players. I gave my opinion. I also stated in my post that I had not played with alot of the others mentioned and it was from my small corner of the OFP world.

As far as getting high stats making you a good player, I don't believe that nor did I say I did. I have played alot with Zulu and Marik and I think the are two of the best I have played with. Again, my opinion from my small corner of the OFP world.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (farmcoot @ Feb. 04 2003,04:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Harnu @ Feb. 02 2003,12:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Somethings gotta be wrong there, says farmcoot is #3  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Notice how harnu does not register???  tounge.gif  tounge.gif

Kamai, Enron, Ali, Solidsnake are my tops.<span id='postcolor'>

If I had more than 2-3 days a week in which to play OFP, I would tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Harnu @ Feb. 02 2003,12:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Somethings gotta be wrong there, says farmcoot is #3  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

#4  wink.gif

But if it werent for you taxi drivers then we couldn't get any kills tounge.gif

And best of all Tex, you actually speak english biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hit_Sqd_Maximus @ Feb. 02 2003,14:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">If only the radishes would let marik track their stats sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

We did, then decided together to stop collecting stats because of the obvious flaws in the system that were too easy to exploit. We also noticed a trend in which players would play differently if there was a stats system in place, therefore, in our mission to help those new to OFP, we dropped the scoring to make it easier for everyone to relax.

"Best players online"

if I get this right, its the best player online whit the best skills in the game? Then my vote goes to a player called "FGP"

//-=[sWEC]=-Fa_Cain

hehe  FGP  i know that guy   lol...    i know that guy very very well  dum de dum de dum   smile.gif

//[MOM]RaptoR

I don´t want to brag...buuuut...i think I am the best muddafucka in da valley...LOL...and i saw u hamilton under a bridge, along with a certain SWEC dude with a briefcase full of dow.......i wonder what was goi´n on.... biggrin.gif

When my call is complete, i will dig your lonely tomb...