Sign in to follow this  
Bugsfrombis

Best players online

What sort of map, etc.? No one is the best in every area of this game..

I think the best players are those who use "god" cheats and unlimited ammo cheats. tounge.gif

-=Die Alive=-

havnt seen anybody that stands out, most of times sum one gets me its from a guy sittin in a bush with his gun trained on a flag or sumthing

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (HellToupee @ Jan. 31 2003,07:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">most of times sum one gets me its from a guy sittin in a bush with his gun trained on a flag or sumthing<span id='postcolor'>

damn campers...lol

well, i guess camping is part of war confused.gif

Well best is a broad term.

We are a very Friendly Clan with great coop missions, great server, great teamwork, IMO we rock - but feel free to come along and judge for yourself.

wow.gif2--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Melkor @ Jan. 31 2003,09wow.gif2)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">damn campers...lol

well, i guess camping is part of war confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Yep, my thoughts exactly. You can recognize a CS player in OFP when he shouts "Damn camper" after every bullet he gets in his cranium. Camping is realistic and it's exactly how soldiers are trained to do in a battle smile.gif

Hooray to camping!  biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Bugsfrombis @ Jan. 30 2003,19:02)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Who ya all reckon the best players are at this game and the best clans?<span id='postcolor'>

Balschoiw is a great player. The one I hate to have as my opponent.

It's a hard choise but I would say that General Iljurin was the best when he was active.

I don't know much about the clans these days.

My vote goes to

MOM Hamilton

aka

OFK Hamilton

I know many players that can draw quicker than him, but all in all I havent seen a more complete player.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">My vote goes to

MOM Hamilton

aka

OFK Hamilton

I know many players that can draw quicker than him, but all in all I havent seen a more complete player. <span id='postcolor'>

OMG, how much did he pay you? tounge.gif

Thats not the whole truth, according to me.

And I value much more parameters, in my vote, than just producing kills. Being able to cap flags ranks higher than kills in my view.

On CS-like maps my vote goes to Raptor. He has much advantage because he has a faster computer than everyone else but still he scores the highest most of the times.

Otherwise its really hard to tell, its so different from map to map. Me and granQ outclassed 5 people on some malden CH with like 305-23 or something hehe (have that printscreen too tounge.gif ).

I think all players in MOM are good but I dont wanna say that any of them is the best.

Well my vote would go not to who can get most kills, most flags or least deaths.

But to players who spread enjoyment in the game have a good attitude, dont rambo, make the most of teamwork, and doesnt complain/whine/abuse other players, and yes that includes nOObs. Good players help the noobies get into the game not abuse them.

Kills arent everything ..enjoyment is.

Infantry Field combat- Ali Akbah is damn good.

Aircraft- Hudson[Produce] and Tex[uSMC]

Demolitions- Harnu tounge.gif Probably not, but I seem to be the only one in Mp games that intentionaly goes out and blows things to crap. Like enemy building, sneaking up on tanks, etc.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Demolitions- Harnu Probably not, but I seem to be the only one in Mp games that intentionaly goes out and blows things to crap. Like enemy building, sneaking up on tanks, etc.

<span id='postcolor'>

I remember a CTI game where I was playing like a true blackop. Found the enemy base, killed one guard, got inside and planted a few timed satchels, got in theire BMP and headed out in the sea. They didnt like resapwning in the water tounge.gif

I love sneaking up on tanks and placing satchels and stuff like that, sometimes is doesnt go as well as other times though wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (InqWiper @ Feb. 01 2003,17:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I love sneaking up on tanks and placing satchels and stuff like that, sometimes is doesnt go as well as other times though  wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Thats what the timer fuction is for, just incase you dont get away - you still have the great satisfaction of BOOOM! 2 minutes later, revenge from the grave.

whats really fun is on kolgujev is to plant satchels along base walls every time you go to the base. Time then for like 5 minutes before the game ends. Then almost all at once you see a huge wall just break down biggrin.gif

Hallet i(AKA Steel Dawn)is the best player i think on this game from dragon knigths hes always top in the big games even thow he has a crappy 1gig athlon with a gf3 card iff this guy was on a faster machine no 1 would get close to him PC matters a lot on this game trust me .Also Gamer and Bigred from dk these guys r my top 3

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (InqWiper @ Feb. 02 2003,06:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Demolitions- Harnu Probably not, but I seem to be the only one in Mp games that intentionaly goes out and blows things to crap. Like enemy building, sneaking up on tanks, etc.

<span id='postcolor'>

I remember a CTI game where I was playing like a true blackop. Found the enemy base, killed one guard, got inside and planted a few timed satchels, got in theire BMP and headed out in the sea. They didnt like resapwning in the water tounge.gif

I love sneaking up on tanks and placing satchels and stuff like that, sometimes is doesnt go as well as other times though wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

yea cti is cool u wont find all the players hiding in bushes waiting for u, camping might be realistic isnt that fun tho and ild hardly call the situations realistic in a CnH or sumthing. The best player in my view is sum one who can do everything, a infantry aspect is a small aspect, when im infantry i like to be dedicated AA launcher or sumthing.

My vote for best player goes to Hit_Sqd_Zulu_USA.  Marik is good too.  I haven't played with most of the others mentioned so obviously this is from my small corner of the OFP world.  

Marik's Stat Page

Somethings gotta be wrong there, says farmcoot is #3 tounge.gif

1     Hit_Sqd_Zulu_USA Hit_Squad

2     MaRiK

3     farmcoot SHoP USA

4     SolidSnake

5     5thSFG.Showstopr

6     5thSFG.DOUBLE D

7     Hit_Sqd_Maximus

8     RONiN

9     Hit_Sqd_Marble

10   Thief SHoP USA