krizz kaliko

Any updated, Cup/Rhs/Vanilla Replacement packs?

So for awhile on a private server with friends we have been using Rubber edition CTI, but we want to update/change some things, for example uniforms, even just camo textures, I have found a few on the workshop but some are not signed/have no server key/or-just-broken. I was wondering if the community could point me towards a replacement pack, I currently have the amazing The CSAT Modification Project  on the workshop. But I tried using a replacement mod for cup with the default factions Link to replacement project but it has no server keys or signed keys for the mods for a dedicated server. I just want to replace Nato and AAF/Fia/CTGR with cup or anything but can't find a solution?

Look for 4SFG Jarred 96 overhaul mods on STEAM WORKSHOP . You just load his mod + requirements and it will change the uniforms and weapons to RHS/CUP/Niarms and SMA weapons.

No changes to your mission using default assets. Quick way to update or refresh your game missions. I use this for both SP and Coop play myself.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Valken said:

Look for 4SFG Jarred 96 overhaul mods on STEAM WORKSHOP . You just load his mod + requirements and it will change the uniforms and weapons to RHS/CUP/Niarms and SMA weapons.

No changes to your mission using default assets. Quick way to update or refresh your game missions. I use this for both SP and Coop play myself.

Got it partially Working but it's throwing errors after getting the addons to work with the dedi Server....

Edited by krizz kaliko
Information