Sign in to follow this  
Varathius

Global Mobilization new Campaign after update?

I played the campaign a while back but wanted to ask if the new download (23 gibs or whatever it was) just a few days ago includes any new campaign missions ? Would I have to restart at State Scarlet intro mission because that is all I see under campaign. If there are new campaign missions can you please direct me where to go, I can't find any. 

Thanks

• Confused 2

2 hours ago, Varathius said:

I played the campaign a while back but wanted to ask if the new download (23 gibs or whatever it was) just a few days ago includes any new campaign missions ? Would I have to restart at State Scarlet intro mission because that is all I see under campaign. If there are new campaign missions can you please direct me where to go, I can't find any. 

Thanks

No new playable content was added to the recent update, I think the last time the Campaign was updated was around a year ago.

You can check the official changelog here:rthumb: 

• Like 1

The campaign only received maintenance fixes, no new missions.

but 23 GBs patch was for bug fixes and some new models? In the video they showed, they appeared to show campaign like content (special forces, grenadier teams, etc), so was it all just content to add for modders?

but 23 GBs patch was for bug fixes and some new models?

Correct, the update resolved issues and improved content in all areas, ranging from weapons to buildings.
The content was added so it can be used in the editor and in multiplayer. Arma 3 is a big sandbox game and the new content is enabled for this.

• Like 2

On 6/28/2020 at 12:17 PM, mondkalb said:

Correct, the update resolved issues and improved content in all areas, ranging from weapons to buildings.
The content was added so it can be used in the editor and in multiplayer. Arma 3 is a big sandbox game and the new content is enabled for this.

thanks. Quick question, it was a rather large file, do you know how I can delete global mobilization and just keep the regular Arma 3? I only saw the "unload" option at the DLC section of the client. 

2 hours ago, Varathius said:

thanks. Quick question, it was a rather large file, do you know how I can delete global mobilization and just keep the regular Arma 3? I only saw the "unload" option at the DLC section of the client. 

Browse to Steam Library, right click Arma3 Properties and un-tick the CDLC should be sufficient to remove it.

• Like 1