Sign in to follow this  
Airwolf

Airwolf mod update

nice smile.gif you can even lift the visors. biggrin.gif

being nitpick here

1. keep the image size under 100kb please. or you can have a link to the image.

2.Glock? i thought they used Colt 45s if my memory serves me correctly. confused.gif

I still love it.. BUT.. can you release the addon allready? tounge.gifcrazy.gif

wow.gif

Very nice !

You got my hint then tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ Jan. 24 2003,08:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">2.Glock? i thought they used Colt 45s if my memory serves me correctly. confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

These guys probably just used the glock because there's no ingame M1911A1.

But there are a couple of user made ones out there, if they want to use them.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ Jan. 24 2003,14:27)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ Jan. 24 2003,08:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">2.Glock? i thought they used Colt 45s if my memory serves me correctly. confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

These guys probably just used the glock because there's no ingame M1911A1.

But there are a couple of user made ones out there, if they want to use them.<span id='postcolor'>

yeah i guess so. just checking if my memory is correct or not. wink.gif

pistol is a trivial stuff so i'm not bugging them about it. smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ Jan. 24 2003,08:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">nice smile.gif you can even lift the visors. biggrin.gif

being nitpick here

1. keep the image size under 100kb please. or you can have a link to the image.<span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">2.Glock? i thought they used Colt 45s if my memory serves me correctly. confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Actually, the hand gun used in the series was a 9mm Teutonics Combat Master. biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Whistlepig @ Jan. 24 2003,22:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Actually, the hand gun used in the series was a 9mm Teutonics Combat Master. biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

detonics-1-small.jpg

(I could only find a pic of the .45 version)

Not being picky, but it is Detonics, not Teutonics. Maybe that was the German version  tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Not being picky, but it is Detonics, not Teutonics. Maybe that was the German version <span id='postcolor'>

OOPS, I realized this about a day after I posted this and never came back to correct it. Thank you for my correction!

German. Are you kidding me, I am one of those Southern USA boys they always deduct a few hundred IQ points away from when we speak biggrin.gif

The Whistlepig