Sign in to follow this  
Matthijs

Royal netherlands' marine corps

Nothing revolutinary, so it's probably not very interesting to you...  Unless you are Dutch of course!

marnsmile.gif

Parkas and helmets with DMP camo will be added next. Version with beret will also be added.

Edit - Almost forgot: It doesn't seem to be a big thing, but I'm reasonably proud to say that it really has 5 LODs, and no shit like 3 out of 5 LODs being identical.

kmarns_promo.jpg

Great to hear you are doing these fine troops Matthijs. Keep it up and we will have an excellent Dutch army to use in OFP!

Sincerely,

Gaultesian

p.s. I am not Dutch, but I would enjoy using these troops!

llnice, only they use a other camo than you got now smile.gif

i still got a YRP 765 PRI model maybe you want to finish it?

Oh nee, de hollanders zijn in ofp geraakt crazy.gif

"Oh no, the dutchmen made it in ofp crazy.gif

JK

Nice work matthijs !

Now some belgian paras smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (JAP @ Jan. 23 2003,16:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Oh nee, de hollanders zijn in ofp geraakt  crazy.gif

"Oh no, the dutchmen made it in ofp  crazy.gif

JK

Nice work matthijs !

Now some belgian paras smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I second that smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Vixer @ Jan. 23 2003,16:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">llnice, only they use a other camo than you got now  smile.gif

i still got a YRP 765 PRI model maybe you want to finish it?<span id='postcolor'>

Only partly true. Only parka's (and recently also helmet covers?) are UK DPM pattern. The rest of it is the same pattern USMC uses/used (pre-MARPAT). --> A DPM parka and helmet cover are the next features to be added to the model.

An YPR would be great! It's just that I lack the time for such a big project. I would be delighted to have it, so I'll get back to you as soon as I finish this job, and decide what to do next. Land Rovers would also be nice, or maybe DKM can spare me the Patria for a skin job.

Leaves me to say that I'm happily surprised by all the response... Thanks people!

smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Matthijs @ Jan. 23 2003,15:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">kmarns_promo.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

Strange arm patch  confused.gif I always thought that this was the official insignia of the Dutch armed forces: tounge.gif

Euro.JPEG

wow.gif3--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ Jan. 23 2003,19wow.gif3)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Euro.JPEG<span id='postcolor'>

lol, w333d. smile.gif

oh, and good work Mathjis.

'Hey good Work mate now i can finaly use my own Countrys Soldiers instead of using the Othere wink.gif

PS: over de Textures ik dacht dat het korps mariniers anderen Lebels hadden en een anderen camo ( ik was bij de open dag van de Marine geweest en bij de laatste demo die dat ze die landing uit voeren met de LCU en dat die mariniers dan uit die LCU kommen bla bla bla!wink.gif maar ik heb met een digitale foto toestel pics gemaakt ( wat eigenlijk niet mocht ) ik kan ze wel stuuren ik had de besten plek helle maal voor aan dus het zijn goeden pics wink.gif

P.S.S: this goes about the Dutch thing but what happend with your Rebreating suit? and are you gonna make more Dutch units ? BBE ( Bijzonder Bijstands eenheid mijn favo ) and the Snipers and the Luchtmacht brigade? TNX

P.S.S.S: Do you have MSN or ICQ and can you give me our Nr ( PM me ok )

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">(...) PS: over de Textures ik dacht dat het korps mariniers anderen Lebels hadden en een anderen camo ( ik was bij de open dag van de Marine geweest en bij de laatste demo die dat ze die landing uit voeren met de LCU en dat die mariniers dan uit die LCU kommen bla bla bla!

<span id='postcolor'>

you can find good images for textures at the pages of 1MARNSBAT and 2MARNSBAT. Find them via http://marine.pagina.nl

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">

P.S.S: this goes about the Dutch thing but what happend with your Rebreating suit? <span id='postcolor'>

The LAR VII & SBS unit w. drysuit are on hold, until I have some more experience with soldier models. SBS will be by the way 7th Dutch SBS C/M squadron. Almost nobody knows The Netherlands also have these crack spec.ops. combat divers.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">and are you gonna make more Dutch units ? BBE ( Bijzonder Bijstands eenheid mijn favo ) and the Snipers and the Luchtmacht brigade? TNX<span id='postcolor'>

Marine snipers and SLA are also planned. For the non-Dutch: I think SLA are called advanced marksmen in English. (SLA mid-long term, sniper long term plan)

Probably the BBE as NL SOF CQB, so not equipped for CT operations under the Ministry of Justice, but equipped for Spec.Ops. operations under Min.Def. (mid-long term plans) I know of another guy that might convert his SWAT3 BBE boarding squad for OFP. No further information.

Mountainleaders/recon squad units are planned for short term.

It is not likely that I will ever invest time in Army Airmobile troops. (BTW, it's "Luchtmobiel", not "Luchtmachtmobiel")

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">P.S.S.S: Do you have MSN or ICQ and can you give me our Nr ( PM me ok ) <span id='postcolor'>

Roger, check your PM.

Matthijs out.

marnsmile.gif

Oh, and Denoir: cut the crap, or I'm gonna put laughing gas in your rebreather!

wink.gif

YESS!!!!! Jullie zijn geweldig, nou kan ik m'n c7 weer uit de kast halen!!!

(YESS!!!!! You guys are great, now I can get my c7 out of the closet!!! )

Uitstekend!

(Outstanding! )

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ Jan. 23 2003,19:03)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Matthijs @ Jan. 23 2003,15:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">kmarns_promo.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

Strange arm patch  confused.gif I always thought that this was the official insignia of the Dutch armed forces: tounge.gif

Euro.JPEG<span id='postcolor'>

Hmm Pins must be around the corner... biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (STS_SolidSnake @ Jan. 23 2003,23:15)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif3--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ Jan. 23 2003,19wow.gif3)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Matthijs @ Jan. 23 2003,15:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">kmarns_promo.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

Euro.JPEG<span id='postcolor'>

Hmm Pins must be around the corner...  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Maybe pins got Dutch origins? tounge.gif

Great work Matthijs.. cant wait till they are ready.. finally some dutch addons. smile.gif